Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>The Chat Room
ahc4353 01:11 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by Conch Republican:
Yup - in the Cross Hairs!! :-):-):-):-)
And another chat room regular chimes in! Good to see you Mark.

Hey everybody! Did you know that it's a chat room rumor that Mark (conch) needs a VINO?!!!

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 01:14 PM 11-27-2008
I like me some chats too!

(o) (o)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 02:55 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
I like me some chats too!

(o) (o)
Um...your moobies are showing.
:-)
[Reply]
Prefy 08:23 PM 11-27-2008
Great Post Al...The Chatroom is a great place to hang out, but you gotta be careful what you say b/c with the speed things move you can get yourself into trouble very fast. Surprisingly enough the old guys are able to spot that stuff with no trouble at all:-):-)
[Reply]
av8tor152d 08:46 PM 11-27-2008
Whats this chat thing you all speak of ??
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 01:50 AM 11-28-2008
I loved chat. I will be on it more when connention lets me OR the powers that be make the log in username space one letter bigger. I miss you guys.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 02:15 AM 11-28-2008
And you are missed as well Tabb :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 07:24 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I just wish some technical inmate knew how to fix the underline problem everytime you click a link.
This would be a very nice fix for sure. :-)
[Reply]
str8edg 07:45 AM 12-11-2008
Chat is GREAT... wish I had more time for it lately :-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 07:53 AM 12-11-2008
Boy....you must have a strange bar Al.......oh... forgot....if they let you in they must nuts!!:-):-):-)

I'm home now wuss....let the games begin:-):-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:33 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
This would be a very nice fix for sure. :-)
Unfortunately this is an issue that exists with the software and cannot be fixed by us lowly MOD's. So until the creator of the software fixes it, I'm afraid we have to keep logging in and out :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 10:35 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Unfortunately this is an issue that exists with the software and cannot be fixed by us lowly MOD's. So until the creator of the software fixes it, I'm afraid we have to keep logging in and out :-)
Thanks for the update XXX! We will deal, NP!
[Reply]
pnoon 10:46 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Thanks for the update XXX! We will deal, NP!
fwiw - I have joined the vendor's forum. There are a number of threads of users looking for resolution ot this problem. I have subscribed to these threads so hopefully when a solution is developed, I will hear about it and we can get it fixed here.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:49 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
fwiw - I have joined the vendor's forum. There are a number of threads of users looking for resolution ot this problem. I have subscribed to these threads so hopefully when a solution is developed, I will hear about it and we can get it fixed here.
Awesome, thanks pnoon!
[Reply]
pnoon 10:50 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Awesome, thanks pnoon!
And tell Skills, if he really wants his screen name changed, I can do that for him. :-)
[Reply]
mmblz 11:08 AM 12-11-2008
For those who get logged out and then their username is too long to type in the login box, try using this login page instead:
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/chat/index.php

I just tested it and it seemed to work...
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:37 AM 12-11-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
And tell Skills, if he really wants his screen name changed, I can do that for him. :-)
He would like it changed to Sir Skills since he made LT recently :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 11:48 AM 12-11-2008
He would like it changed to Sir Skills since he made LT recently :-)
Given what I know goes on in chat and how much you all "respect" each other, I think I will wait for a PM from Skills himself. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:13 PM 12-11-2008
well, from what I've heard you got a pm, and i wasn't far off what Lt Skills wanted right :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 12:18 PM 12-11-2008
well, from what I've heard you got a pm, and i wasn't far off what Lt Skills wanted right :-)
True. But by the same token, his current name isn't far off either. And just maybe you chat pranksters came up with the "Sir". when it comes to changing a user name, I'll wait for the request from the person wanting the change.

Would you trust your chat mates to ask me to make a name change for you? :-) I didn't think so. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up