Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
General Discussion>Well my wife uttered those fatal words
Blak Smyth 07:41 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
gotta buy her a coach purse every now and then...

9 cigar boxes for you and 1 coach purse for her..
before you know it, she has like 12 purses, and you have 3-4 coolers full.. But she cant say anything!

Life is all balance.. lol
Coach purses will get you out of alot of jams!:-):-)
[Reply]
hotreds 07:47 AM 10-04-2011
Just a flesh wound, brother!
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 07:55 AM 10-04-2011
This is why I don't have a wife!! :-)
[Reply]
NeuRon 07:58 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
This is why I don't have a wife!! :-)
your missing out!!!

they do your laundry, clean the house, cook dinner... come in handy sometimes :-):-):-)

sometimes :-)
[Reply]
pektel 08:10 AM 10-04-2011
1) Take testicles back from wife. They are probably in her closet with all the shoes and other extraneous, unjustifiable purchases she has made.

2) Order more cigars.
[Reply]
pektel 08:11 AM 10-04-2011
^for clarification, that was sarcasm.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:20 AM 10-04-2011
Mickey...Kellie asks me the same thing everytime a new package arrives. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:30 AM 10-04-2011
No worries!

Eventually, It just sounds like "Bla bla bla bla bla!"
:-)
[Reply]
maninblack 08:32 AM 10-04-2011
My wife gave up a couple years ago. She knew it fell on deaf ears. Good luck with yours Mickey!
[Reply]
neoflex 08:34 AM 10-04-2011
The key is too mask the true amount of what you purchase so it does not look as bad as it really is and although it sounds dishonest it keeps the comments and the bickering down to a minimum. You have to eliminate as much of the paper trail as possible. :-) Ways to do this is to either have a separate credit card with paperless billing or a reloadbale credit card or do more splits with guys so you can send funds via PooPal or Money Order for your end. You know, that's what I've heard on how to be a sneaky cigar buying bastage.:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:55 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
The key is too mask the true amount of what you purchase so it does not look as bad as it really is and although it sounds dishonest it keeps the comments and the bickering down to a minimum. You have to eliminate as much of the paper trail as possible. :-) Ways to do this is to either have a separate credit card with paperless billing or a reloadbale credit card or do more splits with guys so you can send funds via PooPal or Money Order for your end. You know, that's what I've heard on how to be a sneaky cigar buying bastage.:-)
It also helps if you attribute packages to Bombs!!! Just say, "Those guys!!!" when a package arrives!:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:56 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
It also helps if you attribute packages to Bombs!!! Just say, "Those guys!!!" when a package arrives!:-)

That's what I do now:-)
She says whats that? I say look how insane these guys are!:-)

(Then she says I don't believe you and I say whats for dinner?)(J/K)
[Reply]
Ogre 09:51 AM 10-04-2011
your missing out!!!

they do your laundry, clean the house, cook dinner... come in handy sometimes :-):-):-)

No Ron, they are talking about WIVES!!!!!!
[Reply]
Lonely Raven 09:55 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
:-) I read this.. and thought... Humm.. Lets see his post when she 'finds' the purchase.. If he can make a post after that.
If you only knew the stuff I get away with. But then, she's bad about online purchases as well, and I've been buying her stuff all the time.

But she truly has no idea how much "stuff" I have. :-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 10:13 AM 10-04-2011
My girlfriend calls me an old man because I smoke cigars. I'm 24.
[Reply]
shilala 10:28 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I think your wife must be the only one saying that. I don't think anyone else has heard anything like that.
I don't get any gaff whatsoever.
This reminds me of a McDonald's commercial that's been on football. The woman says "Margie's boyfriend says Sunday is only for watching football? What do you think?"
Then the little guy thinks and shivers and pees a little and says "He's a jerk."
That's sad. Very sad. On about a thousand nutless levels.
Granted, Liberty works both ways. My actions can't deny the Liberty of my wife and children.
I married well. My wife watches football with me constantly and makes sure our schedule works around it.
While I was typing she spun around and asked when I wanted to go to Florida to go diving.
I rest my case. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:29 AM 10-04-2011
I had a wife once. For me, it was overrated. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:31 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by Sonic04GT:
My girlfriend calls me an old man because I smoke cigars. I'm 24.
haha my wife thinks the same thing about me!:-)
She has been very accepting about it though, she just doesn't like me spending money when we don't have it.
[Reply]
357 10:43 AM 10-04-2011
your missing out!!!

they do your laundry, clean the house, cook dinner... come in handy sometimes :-)

Will you tell my wife that?

j/k, she does all that and more

Originally Posted by Skywalker:
No worries!

Eventually, It just sounds like "Bla bla bla bla bla!"
This is very true. It doesn't take long for a married man to develop what is known as "selective hearing". Your mind will turn any unwanted noise, children screaming, wife's complaining, broken appliances, etc, into white noise that you don't even process anymore. I'm convinced it's a self-defense mechanism built into the male brain to keep us from losing our minds. :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 11:24 AM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
"When is this all going to stop, when are you going to have enough?" referring to my cigars.......sigh......
...And so I told her, "If you'd spend half as much time sticking your nose in a cookbook as you do my business, maybe I could get an edible meal around here."

THAT's how the story is supposed to end.:-)

[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up