Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>need homemade gumidor help please!
master_splinter 07:15 PM 09-14-2011
I got the box for like $5 or $8 at walmart. They had a smaller one and this larger one. I think I may actually go back and get the smaller one to for a travel humi. It would be perfect because it looks just like mine but half the size.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:04 PM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by master_splinter:
I got the box for like $5 or $8 at walmart. They had a smaller one and this larger one. I think I may actually go back and get the smaller one to for a travel humi. It would be perfect because it looks just like mine but half the size.
Do you know the actual name of these?
[Reply]
master_splinter 07:04 AM 10-12-2011
No I don't sorry. Ill see if I can find em again. Im going to walmart today. Ill let u know.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:08 AM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by master_splinter:
No I don't sorry. Ill see if I can find em again. Im going to walmart today. Ill let u know.
:-)

I was looking at walmart last week at some tuppadors for my flavored or infused sticks, quite a big selection...let me know what you find out.
[Reply]
sevans105 07:58 AM 10-12-2011
Great idea for those us of with a larger collection to keep the infused ones (yes I have a stash for friends and girlfriend) from "infecting" the real stuff!
[Reply]
ktblunden 09:28 AM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
What they said. BTW what the hell is a gumidor?
That's the thing you keep your gum in. Keeps it at the proper humidity for perfect enjoyment. :-)

For those looking for nice big tupperwares, I have one of these. It's nice and big and seals great. It's actually about to become overflow storage as I have a couple boxes on the way and the cooler is full.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up