Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Seeking counselor
DaBear 08:44 PM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by bobarian:
You aint seen a problem yet! :-)

I'm half expecting to see someone 1up you there with a cedar lined trunk :-)
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 03:53 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by bobarian:
First Chico herf. That's Richard's traveldor! :-)
Seriously? That's what you/he brought to a herf? Now I realize how much of an amateur I really am! I'm in waaaaay over my head... :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:10 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Newbie_nick:
Seriously? That's what you/he brought to a herf? Now I realize how much of an amateur I really am! I'm in waaaaay over my head... :-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 09:05 AM 09-08-2011
Now I realize how much of an amateur I really am! I'm in waaaaay over my head... :-)
It's not the cigars that is the underlaying problem....it's the Devil site (c-bid) it just grabs you. The only thing that works is cold turkey, Shred the Credit Cards, and take all access to money out of your hands.

We have all been there, and done it. My prayers and best wishes on managing your problem

oh I made that reference to the devil site a quick link---mustn't break off too quickly.....Brou...waawugh....ha ha ha ha(evil laugh)

Nice push further down the slope.:-):-):-)

[Reply]
bobarian 09:28 AM 09-08-2011
No not mine. Our friend Richard(tzaddi) brought the cigars and his pipes, espresso maker with portable stove, rum and I'm sure a few other goodies. I did not mean to imply you were an amateur, only to show that this "hobby" knows no bounds. :-)
[Reply]
WittyUserName 10:57 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:
It's not the cigars that is the underlaying problem....it's the Devil site (c-bid) it just grabs you. The only thing that works is cold turkey, Shred the Credit Cards, and take all access to money out of your hands.

We have all been there, and done it. My prayers and best wishes on managing your problem

oh I made that reference to the devil site a quick link---mustn't break off too quickly.....Brou...waawugh....ha ha ha ha(evil laugh)

Nice push further down the slope.:-):-):-)
Gosh Dang It, that imbedded link took me strait to the devil site itself!! Now I am stuck looking at auctions closing today..............must stop myself from logging in and hitting BID
[Reply]
irratebass 11:33 AM 09-08-2011
I just signed up for the devil site :-)
[Reply]
WittyUserName 12:25 PM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
BAHAHAHAHA you are effed
[Reply]
Boz 12:26 PM 09-08-2011
:-) And so it begins.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:30 PM 09-08-2011
Simma down brothers, simma down....for see I have to have $ to start bids...this is just to get me prepared.
[Reply]
Tbagley 12:31 PM 09-08-2011
Credit card companies are going to love you!
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 02:57 PM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick:

LOL... How did you know that it was Cbid? It seems pretty innocent at first until you start bidding and winning stuff! "Oh...that's a great deal! I think that I'll bid on that!"

I am so screwed... :-)
[Reply]
audio1der 03:37 PM 09-08-2011
I don't have a problem. I order some, smoke them and order more. No problem.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:22 PM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
Gosh Dang It, that imbedded link took me strait to the devil site itself!! Now I am stuck looking at auctions closing today..............must stop myself from logging in and hitting BID
LOL... How did you know that it was Cbid? It seems pretty innocent at first until you start bidding and winning stuff! "Oh...that's a great deal! I think that I'll bid on that!"

I am so screwed... :-)

:-):-)

I should get a commission from the devil site for my last post. :-)

[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:38 PM 09-08-2011

I am so screwed...
Nick,
Been there and done that brother...when I first got back into cigars in '07 someone on the old site "Club Stogie" introduced me to the devil site. I had 2 Vino temps, a 300 ct humi, a 150 ct humi, a 75 ct, a 40 qt cool-idor, and a 120 qt cool-idor.......ALL full......The only thing that saved me was........well I guess nothing saved me.
:-):-):-):-):-)

I miss the dancing chicken.

[Reply]
alfredo_buscatti 12:54 AM 09-09-2011
If I have available funds, nine times out of ten they get spent on cigars. If I don't I have a firm rule that I can only charge one box at a time; I can't charge another until I've payed off the first box. Given the price of cigars and the eternal urge to buy, amassing unwieldy credit card debt is all too possible for lovers of the leaf.
[Reply]
irratebass 03:38 AM 09-09-2011
That's the way to do it mike, + keep that credit score up as well :-)
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 06:57 PM 09-15-2011
Just posting pics of the purchase that started this thread!

[Reply]
Ogre 07:18 PM 09-15-2011
Yea Nick, I see years of expensive therapy in your future. So take a stick and a drink and start your "THERAPY"!!!!
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 06:14 AM 09-16-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Yea Nick, I see years of expensive therapy in your future. So take a stick and a drink and start your "THERAPY"!!!!
I see "enablers" here, not counselors! :-)

Will do!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up