Skywalker 09:37 PM 09-06-2011
The Firecracker is a great smoke!!!:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 10:06 PM 09-06-2011
I love those little things
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:17 AM 09-07-2011
I have one awaiting to be destroyed.
I have a problem that I think alot of newbs have, the inability to burn a cigar that that is supposed to be amazing but it is the only one you have. I am working on conquiring this fear starting Friday night!
I have one M80 and one DPG firecracker that I MUST smoke!
[Reply]
WittyUserName 07:50 AM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I have a problem that I think alot of newbs have, the inability to burn a cigar that that is supposed to be amazing but it is the only one you have. I am working on conquiring this fear starting Friday night!
I have two problems....

The first is that I don't have any of these yet.

They second is that once I get one I will not want to smoke for the reasons you pointed out above...
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 09:21 AM 09-07-2011
I was at the same point and just forced myself to smoke it and I'm glad I did.
[Reply]
DaBear 09:25 AM 09-07-2011
I always try to plan ahead like that, try to "save them for an occassion," then they get smoked the next day :-)
[Reply]
TBone 09:30 AM 09-07-2011
DP's are a bit too strong for me...my problem was a glass of wine with it really Earl...your letting the AF brotherhood down my man get a beer in the pic and leave the wine off to the side...
[Reply]
Remo 09:31 AM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by TBone:
DP's are a bit too strong for me...my problem was a glass of wine with it really Earl...your letting the AF brotherhood down my man get a beer in the pic and leave the wine off to the side...
A 12 y.o girl is a bit to strong for you Paul :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 10:40 AM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by TBone:
This is coming from a man who rides a THREE WHEELED BICYCLE and has to be in bed by 8PM. Drink what you want brother!!!!
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 12:04 PM 09-07-2011
I don't have a Firecracker, which is alright. If I come across one, I'll snag it.

I'm just waiting for the right time to smoke my M80. I wanna be able to have a good meal before hand so I don't get too sick, haha.
[Reply]
Ogre 12:07 PM 09-07-2011
All this talk about the Firecrackers, I had to light up my last one!!!!
[Reply]
Remo 12:12 PM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
All this talk about the Firecrackers, I had to light up my last one!!!!
Really Larry?
[Reply]
Ogre 12:14 PM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Really Larry?
Dont even think about it!!! I am going to order a box.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 12:20 PM 09-07-2011
Does the Firecracker fall under the same line as the Blue Label Lancero? I've had one of those before. I found that to be pretty medium in strength and body.

I'm assuming the firecracker would pack more of a punch, yeah?
[Reply]
Remo 12:21 PM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom:
Does the Firecracker fall under the same line as the Blue Label Lancero? I've had one of those before. I found that to be pretty medium in strength and body.

I'm assuming the firecracker would pack more of a punch, yeah?
Bout the same, not as much pepper as the regular blue label, IMO. But lots of flavor :-)
[Reply]
DMK 03:36 PM 09-07-2011
Paging brother Bao...
I think we need to set up a group buy...:-)
[Reply]
WittyUserName 03:41 PM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by DMK:
Paging brother Bao...
I think we need to set up a group buy...:-)
Count me in :-):-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 03:46 PM 09-07-2011
Surprisingly never had but always wanted to try....
[Reply]
Mr B 04:38 PM 09-07-2011
I love the Firecracker. Tasty little powerhouse.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 03:23 PM 09-08-2011
If I remember correctly this is an exclusive somewhere. Can somebody please point me in the right direction. Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up