Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Today's lucky pick at my local B&M
awsmith4 07:39 PM 11-24-2008
Nice haul Kipp!

Did he have anymore BTLs?
[Reply]
groogs 07:43 PM 11-24-2008
That is a nice buy, I never see Aejo's at MSRP around here, and I have never seen an In Between The Lines period.
[Reply]
Heliofire 07:46 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Nice haul Kipp!

Did he have anymore BTLs?
when I left Al still have about 20 BTL left. We missed you on Saturday at Roberts 10th anni party, man it was packed. I had a good talk with Jonathan Drew and Pete Johnson, I meet Rocky for a minute and the Davidoff rep was a really nice British guy, the kind of person you envision being a rep for davidoff.
[Reply]
awsmith4 07:55 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by Heliofire:
when I left Al still have about 20 BTL left. We missed you on Saturday at Roberts 10th anni party, man it was packed. I had a good talk with Jonathan Drew and Pete Johnson, I meet Rocky for a minute and the Davidoff rep was a really nice British guy, the kind of person you envision being a rep for davidoff.
I hate that I missed it but family duties called. I'll have to stop by and see Al. Been a while we need to grab a smoke sometime.
[Reply]
Heliofire 08:00 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I hate that I missed it but family duties called. I'll have to stop by and see Al. Been a while we need to grab a smoke sometime.
Maybe after thanksgiving we can get a smoke together. Your dad smokes too right or was it your father in-law that came to that herf at highland cigar.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 08:13 PM 11-24-2008
If you would like I could go by tomorrow and see if they still have some of the 50's and get you some they were 10.00 each plus tax. I know the rest of the sharks were spoken for.

Thanks for the offer, but money is a little tight right now
[Reply]
Heliofire 08:20 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Thanks for the offer, but money is a little tight right now
no problem
[Reply]
barbourjay 09:10 PM 11-24-2008
a vendor put some of their stuff online tonight. arnolds tobacco finally loaded a few of their things but their pricing is above MSRP but still not bad for net pricing. they had hemi maduros and a few boxes of anejos. they also had a box of BTL's for 600. the locals got them for around 15$ each and tampa sweet hearts also got them for MSRP but with limits of 2 per client.
[Reply]
Heliofire 09:40 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
a vendor put some of their stuff online tonight. arnolds tobacco finally loaded a few of their things but their pricing is above MSRP but still not bad for net pricing. they had hemi maduros and a few boxes of anejos. they also had a box of BTL's for 600. the locals got them for around 15$ each and tampa sweet hearts also got them for MSRP but with limits of 2 per client.

yeah I got that price list from tampa sweethearts today and saw that 2 cigar limit on the rare stuff. It also kind of sucks that you have to buy $25 bucks worth on normal stuff to be able to get the rare sticks.
[Reply]
tobii3 06:50 AM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by CigarDoc:
Great, the FNG gets the cigars in his B&M I've been lookin for... my B&M doesn't have em in yet...

Wayne gets his reupply in every Thursday, knucklehead!!
[Reply]
barbourjay 09:13 AM 11-25-2008
yeah I got that price list from tampa sweethearts today and saw that 2 cigar limit on the rare stuff. It also kind of sucks that you have to buy $25 bucks worth on normal stuff to be able to get the rare sticks.
if you are local you just walk in and tell them what you want. bring a friend and get doubles!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up