Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>My Day ruined in 5minutes
area51 10:11 AM 08-15-2011
Car is started, about to go to the gym...here's to hoping it starts when I get done ahha.
[Reply]
irratebass 10:41 AM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
Here you go, this always makes me laugh.

This is too funny, not the guy on the skates, but the guy on the right, wth is he doing? LOL

Right on Kenneth, glad things worked out in your way, now maybe your wife can greeet you at the door naked with wet hair and a new hair dryer and sternly asks you to blow it for her :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:49 AM 08-15-2011
Let's see: broken hair dryer, dead car battery, and AAA refuted your membership... Wow. Your day is ruined.

Last month a Navy medic on patrol with the Marines was killed in Afghanistan when their patrol came under fire. He died while trying to provide aid to others. His parents are in mourning but they are proud of their son.

Navy medic killed in Afghanistan

It's all a matter of perspective...
[Reply]
area51 11:15 AM 08-15-2011
I'm just gonna hold my tongue on that one...Your right.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:50 PM 08-15-2011
Do you know forgop?
[Reply]
pnoon 01:54 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Do you know forgop?
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Drez 01:58 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
From what I gathered, it seems as if you didn't need to use your car today and will be staying home...

Perfect day to relax with a cigar! :-):-)

Hope your day gets better though
im with brian you should just plant yourself outside and smoke all day cause "you have no car"

:-):-)
[Reply]
The Poet 02:04 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
This chick always makes me smile.

Now THERE'S a Bar I'd like to jump! :-)
[Reply]
Hippiebrian 07:32 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
Here you go, this always makes me laugh.

:-) I was just listening to the Stones Get Off of My Cloud, and the dude skating away was in perfect rythym with the tune!

How bad can it be? You've got cigars, and the Sox are in first place...what else matters?
[Reply]
Aporschaguy 09:36 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
This chick always makes me smile.

Here here.... I love chicks. My. Old mechanics teacher use to flirt constantly with the parts girl. We always bugged him as he was married. He said "boys it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home"

Themes words to live by...
[Reply]
cort 10:11 PM 08-15-2011
I thought I had to fart but I sh!t my pants. My life sucks!!!!!!!
[Reply]
markem 10:13 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by Cort:
I thought I had to fart but I sh!t my pants. My life sucks!!!!!!!
[Reply]
cort 10:16 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
Thanks, Mark. You're the best.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:11 PM 08-15-2011
Originally Posted by Aporschaguy:
Here here.... I love chicks.
First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
[Reply]
Stephen 05:23 AM 08-16-2011
First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
The five point plan? For free? But men have died trying to obtain this valuable information!!!
[Reply]
taltos 05:56 AM 08-16-2011

Tom, is this before or after you handcuff her?:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 11:08 AM 08-16-2011

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up