Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Little Havana
Don Fernando 12:41 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by steve:
That is what the shop guy was saying. It wouldn't be the first time someone was giving out faulty information about their brand. I know General Cigar now owns the La Gloria name. It was a nice smoke though, whatever it was :-)
I'll be there in a few months, let's see if he tries to tell me the same thing :-)
[Reply]
G G 12:43 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I'll be there in a few months, let's see if he tries to tell me the same thing :-)
Ferdie you really don't want to have to have Frank come and put you in jail in Little Havana, I can see it now you getting deported to Cuba.:-)
[Reply]
Drez 12:45 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Ferdie you really don't want to have to have Frank come and put you in jail in Little Havana, I can see it now you getting deported to Cuba.:-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 12:47 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
Steve if I would have known your coming down brother I would have met you there so we could herf.

Glad you had fun. Let me know next time :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 12:51 PM 08-04-2011
Good on you to find that area and live it up. I love the area although I've only been there twice. Little Havana = my avatar picture... :-)
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 12:55 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
:-) :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:07 PM 08-04-2011
I was talking to my co-worker at lunch, and what he thought the guy was saying was that these were El Credito's that were re-branded. I was actually talking to another guy in the shop (and I was having to use my limited spanish ability as well), while Mark was having that conversation so I probably missed that part.
[Reply]
Tbagley 02:38 PM 08-04-2011
Little Havana is only a half hour away but it sometimes seems to take forever to get there. Need to take another mini-road trip.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:41 PM 08-04-2011
Thanks for sharing brother and glad you had the experience!!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:47 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Frank won't do that because I'll bomb him to smithereens with Acids if he pulls that sh*t on me :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:48 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by steve:
I was talking to my co-worker at lunch, and what he thought the guy was saying was that these were El Credito's that were re-branded. I was actually talking to another guy in the shop (and I was having to use my limited spanish ability as well), while Mark was having that conversation so I probably missed that part.
That's funny, because the El Credito's are just rebanded La Gloria serie R :-)
[Reply]
Steve 03:17 PM 08-04-2011
It's a vicious circle I tell ya...:-)
[Reply]
G G 03:50 PM 08-04-2011
Frank won't do that because I'll bomb him to smithereens with Acids if he pulls that sh*t on me :-)
yes but you will be in Cuba, with Fidel.:-)
[Reply]
ArgusP2 04:47 PM 08-04-2011
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!!
[Reply]
Drez 05:15 PM 08-04-2011
Just for that i should arrest you!!!!
[Reply]
Ogre 05:18 PM 08-04-2011
So you can "confiscate" is stock of Acids!?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
Drez 05:19 PM 08-04-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
So you can "confiscate" is stock of Acids!?!?!?!?!
Yes and destroy them so no one can suffer!!!!
[Reply]
SNKBYT 05:41 PM 08-04-2011
Yes and destroy them so no one can suffer!!!!
:-):-) :-)
[Reply]
Jasonw560 06:01 PM 08-04-2011
That's where I'd like my ashes spread.
[Reply]
Steve 06:52 PM 08-04-2011
Or maybe you and Andrew can see which department's Tazer works best...you know, one Tazer in each cheek :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up