Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Amy Winehouse Found Dead In London Apartment
Dunkel 07:28 AM 07-24-2011
Another sad junkie bites the dust. Talent wise, I've farted better tunes than she could sing.
[Reply]
NeuRon 07:53 AM 07-24-2011
She had a unique voice back in the day, and was quite talented in the beginning..

And then she turned into a stone cold crackhead. Im not going to sit here and say "its a shame".. whatever..she CHOSE to do all that crap. She is just another junkie to kick the bucket now.. While there are people starving on the streets and blue collared people busting their ass to make a living, she wasted a privileged life and turned it to ****..
[Reply]
neoflex 07:57 AM 07-24-2011
Hate to sound like an insensitive prick but I have a hard time feeling bad for these over privileged Hollywood types that literally have the world by the balls and because they feel sad or lonely decide to blow it all with stupidity especially when you kill yourself with drugs and alcohol.
[Reply]
Apoco 09:30 AM 07-25-2011
There was www.whenwillamywinehousedie.com. No real surprise here.

I would check to see who won but that website is blocked at work :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 11:03 AM 07-25-2011
Tragic but not surprised or shocked... :-)
[Reply]
x man 11:11 AM 07-25-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Hate to sound like an insensitive prick but I have a hard time feeling bad for these over privileged Hollywood types that literally have the world by the balls and because they feel sad or lonely decide to blow it all with stupidity especially when you kill yourself with drugs and alcohol.
I agree 100%. U would think they would appreciate all
the good fortune, and maybe give something back, help some kids,
start a charity.
The least of the loss is we as music hounds, miss out on all
the music we will never hear from them, like SRV, Buddy Holly,
Janis Joplin, Doors. Charlie Parker, Lady Day.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:14 AM 07-25-2011
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
She had a unique voice back in the day, and was quite talented in the beginning..

And then she turned into a stone cold crackhead. Im not going to sit here and say "its a shame".. whatever..she CHOSE to do all that crap. She is just another junkie to kick the bucket now.. While there are people starving on the streets and blue collared people busting their ass to make a living, she wasted a privileged life and turned it to ****..
:-)
[Reply]
Drez 11:17 AM 07-25-2011
What a shocker..... Never good for anyone to pass away but this was entirely preventable and her fault.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up