Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What I have here is a situation...
OLS 12:13 PM 07-26-2011
MMMmmmmm...Whoppers.

man it has been some time since I had a Whopper with Cheese. I think it's the kids that make em now.
No way I am eating the result of that labor force.
[Reply]
designwise1 12:26 PM 07-26-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
MMMmmmmm...Whoppers.

man it has been some time since I had a Whopper with Cheese. I think it's the kids that make em now.
No way I am eating the result of that labor force.
According to my son and his friends, all the stoner kids work at Burger King and KFC.

I would have thought Taco Bell. :-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 12:41 PM 07-26-2011
An unholy Cocktail.

Nothing a little tape cant fix.

[Reply]
nofeardiver 02:39 PM 07-26-2011
Had an RP sun grown totally unravel the other night, seemed like it had one cap on it, and then the head started spiting, i wasnt even half way through, and the draw was terrible, put it down and grabbed a cain daytona, that was tremendous...
[Reply]
larryinlc 09:52 PM 09-13-2011
I just finished the last of these. This has been the worst box of cigars I've ever smoked. Out of the 20, only 3 didn't blow up in my face. I love the taste and I'll probably buy another box. I refuse to believe that they're all like the box I just finished. I stored them perfectly and still it didn't matter. I'll just write this one off as being mishandled somewhere along the food chain. I don't ever like to diss a cigar or anyone that handled them, but these have it coming.

Larry
[Reply]
irratebass 03:39 AM 09-14-2011
Originally Posted by larryinlc:
I just finished the last of these. This has been the worst box of cigars I've ever smoked. Out of the 20, only 3 didn't blow up in my face. I love the taste and I'll probably buy another box. I refuse to believe that they're all like the box I just finished. I stored them perfectly and still it didn't matter. I'll just write this one off as being mishandled somewhere along the food chain. I don't ever like to diss a cigar or anyone that handled them, but these have it coming.

Larry
Sorry about your experience Larry, maybe you should write the manufacture and show them your pics and maybe even send them this thread....hey maybe they will send ya free box.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up