Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Thoughts on mail day.
DMK 06:24 PM 06-23-2011
I just wish our lazy SOB's would be forced back to work !!:-)
I have packages being held hostage in bound and out bound...:-)
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 06:56 PM 06-23-2011
Mail day?
[Reply]
Bill86 07:00 PM 06-23-2011
Originally Posted by Sherlockholms:
Mail day?
Every day in the morning....when mail is put into a mailbox.

What's your thoughts about your mailbox...and the cigars that should be in it or going to it.

How excited are you to see those ....bags of ...cigars.
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 07:02 PM 06-23-2011
Lol, I am one of those unlucky ones that has no orders that get shipped to their mail box :-) but I do get those neat stack of junk mail so I can imagine how you guys feel!
[Reply]
Bill86 07:06 PM 06-23-2011
Originally Posted by Sherlockholms:
Lol, I am one of those unlucky ones that has no orders that get shipped to their mail box :-) but I do get those neat stack of junk mail so I can imagine how you guys feel!
Well you have to order them first. :-)

To be fair most of my packages are placed on the brick wall next to the drive way. So I always look over at the wall.
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 07:10 PM 06-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Well you have to order them first. :-)

To be fair most of my packages are placed on the brick wall next to the drive way. So I always look over at the wall.
Lol, True. I have a wall mail box so the mail lady just dumps any packages on the porch, At Times I do have something coming I get impatient and excited at the same time. and Check the mail every 5 minutes :-)
[Reply]
DaBear 09:03 PM 06-23-2011
The worst is when you know you're going to be gone when your sticks get there. Had some come in a week ago while I was back home for the first round of the US Open, that was a rough one knowing I wouldn't be able to get to my delicious Hemingway Maduros till the next day. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:24 AM 06-24-2011
My packages will be here today!
And I accidentally dropped too much money on next weeks order already. I will NOT look at the devil site next week!

Here is what I got coming next week, I hope some of them are good:
Man o' War Robusto 5r
John Bull Bulldog 5r
John Bull Britania 5r
Devils Weed Toro 5r
Cuba Libre One Churchill 5r
CAO VR Full Fathom Five 5r
CAO VR Convergence 5r
Cain Daytona by Oliva Double 5r
Devils Weed Queen Bess Churchill 5r
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2