Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>What the f!
markem 04:47 PM 06-10-2011
Sorry that happened Richard. I wonder if the bad guys now have a tool that is able to take the shape of the special lug.
[Reply]
rrplasencia 04:59 PM 06-10-2011
between this and falling asleep and wrecking my truck, I think it's safe to say they might invite me to seek other insurance this year
[Reply]
Ranger_B 05:24 PM 06-10-2011
Wow man some luck with your trucks this year. Theives suck. Glad your family was ok. Time for some motion lights in the yard so you can aim that S&W
[Reply]
shilala 05:29 PM 06-10-2011
Unbelievable. Sorry to hear it, man.
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 05:32 PM 06-10-2011
How the hell are those things that expensive? 4 grand?!?!? Even with tires that is ridiculous.
[Reply]
Remo 05:33 PM 06-10-2011
Maybe they put your wheels and tires on an old beater but forgot to steal some new brakes and they have a fiery accident off a cliff, just sayin :-)
[Reply]
OLS 05:34 PM 06-10-2011
I live in about the worst neighborhood in my town that whites, blacks, asians and mexicans can tolerate living together
in, and were it not for the three dogs, the 6 foot fence and the dog in the house downstairs, I would not have a thing.
People today will steal anything from anyone, and they don't give a crap if they have to kill you to do it.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 05:37 PM 06-10-2011
Damn Richard, that sucks...hopefully, your job gave you the day off.
[Reply]
WyGuy 06:54 PM 06-10-2011
Damn that really sucks, sorry to hear/see that.
[Reply]
loki 07:06 PM 06-10-2011
Originally Posted by Cornrow_Wallis:
Watch craigslist for a set of rims and tires.
a buddy of mine had the wheels and tires jacked off his zr-1 years ago, found the thieves selling them on craigslist, called the cops, went to buy them back, kneed one of the thieves in the nuts and got his stuff back
[Reply]
loki 07:07 PM 06-10-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
Sorry that happened Richard. I wonder if the bad guys now have a tool that is able to take the shape of the special lug.
hammer and a socket, give it a few whacks and there you go.
[Reply]
loki 07:08 PM 06-10-2011
make sure you have the rotors checked, you may need new ones if they were damaged from the rocks.
[Reply]
jjirons69 07:29 PM 06-10-2011
Yeah, Richard, the fact they were in your yard is more unsettling than having to replace the wheels. I doubt they'll be back - they have to know how chittin' a man would get seeing his ride like this and they know hot lead is awaiting their return. I try to believe in karma, but this will test anybody!
[Reply]
Steve 07:56 PM 06-10-2011
Sorry to see this...after my truck was stolen last year and then the motor from the boat, I fell your pain! Makes you want to inflict some for sure!
[Reply]
Starscream 08:07 PM 06-10-2011
Hope the bastrads who did this get caught, Richard.
[Reply]
SDmate 08:21 PM 06-10-2011
The same thing happened to a buddy of mine.
Truck was parked in his driveway 20 ft from his open bedroom window, he didn't hear a thing when it happened.
In fact that morning he hopped in his truck & tried to back out his driveway. said to himself my f'n tranny just took a dump that's when got out of his truck & found the wheels missing:-)
I know it's not funny that his wheels were swiped but he has never lived down trying to back a truck up with out any wheels
[Reply]
rrplasencia 08:49 PM 06-10-2011
sitting on the porch, in the dark, with a mag 46 from albert, and a glock under my chair, hare the fact that wife doesn't feel safe because she was up with the girls when it happened, whoa be to the muther that comes near them again, God bless the NRA and God bless the castle doctrine
[Reply]
awsmith4 09:01 PM 06-10-2011
Hey Richard this Erika, Albert's wife. Don't be scared to report to your insurance company. This is a comprehensive claim and not a collision claim as was your wreck recently in the past. This reflects different on your insurance when it comes to getting booted from an insurance company. It is typically 3 "accidents" in 3 years rule, and this would not fall under that. Now I'm not saying your premium wouldn't go up but it doesn't count against you in the same way as a collision. I am a Georgia Property and Casualty insurance agent for State Farm. Now this could all depend on where you live and their guidelines and definitely who your policy is with. This is when you don't want those Safe Auto coverages and just liability coverage :-)

Edit: This is Albert and while the insurance may be ok, still pisses me off and if you want me to come down there and stake out with you, its on like Donkey Kong :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 09:08 PM 06-10-2011
That plain sucks, brother
[Reply]
Gargoyle 09:09 PM 06-10-2011
Sorry to hear about that, Richard. I had a car stolen once... and while I was pissed about that, I was more pissed about feeling violated that someone was in my space. Tires can be replaced... but someone walking around in your yard at night when your family is there??? That must be infuriating.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up