Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cu-Avana Punisher... It tastes like burning
maninblack 07:30 PM 06-06-2011
Good luck with those Mac and let us know your thoughts.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:29 AM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Wife says my box arrived today. Funny thing is that I ordered these three months ago.
Where'd you order them from, Mac?

Three months:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:01 AM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:

Switzerland :-)

The regular Cu-avana maduro & natural are decent budget smokes, and I always thought they had a nice underlying sweetness to them. Not sure why they would screw around with a wrapper like that. I won't be trying them, but I'm interested in Mac's review :-)
[Reply]
cobra03 02:14 PM 06-08-2011
I have one of these left and i really have no intrest in smoking it. So im going to share the experience with another unsuspecting victim ... im mean upstanding BOTL. First come first serve. If you want to try one shoot me a PM and we'll set something up. I only have one so who ever gets to me first gets it.
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:21 PM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:

Cigar International...they were shown in the catalog, but kept saying they had not come in yet. This was the case for three months. They were only available in the sampler that Scott picked up. Their communication was for crap too. :-) :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 04:34 PM 06-08-2011
Originally Posted by cobra03:
I have one of these left and i really have no intrest in smoking it. So im going to share the experience with another unsuspecting victim ... im mean upstanding BOTL. First come first serve. If you want to try one shoot me a PM and we'll set something up. I only have one so who ever gets to me first gets it.
Nice offer but the thought of burning lips warns me to stay away. Good luck to whomever jumps on this.
[Reply]
shilala 05:25 PM 06-08-2011
Cigar International...they were shown in the catalog, but kept saying they had not come in yet. This was the case for three months. They were only available in the sampler that Scott picked up. Their communication was for crap too. :-) :-)
I thought you'd have learned better than to deal with those douches by now. :-)
[Reply]
cobra03 10:22 PM 06-08-2011
Really . No takers yet. This is a free cigar no stings attached. Other than the burning that is. Is everyone that scared. Do i have to start making fun of people, you bunch of nancies. :-)
[Reply]
cobra03 11:05 PM 06-08-2011
Zeuceone has jumped on this grenade.
[Reply]
strife 11:54 AM 06-09-2011
Doesn't sound like a cigar I'd care for, thanks for the heads up.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 07:41 PM 06-17-2011
Well I will thank cobra03 for the bodyguards he sent. I'm glad I was able to save one of you botl from this disaster.

Well first and fore most, I have to say that this was the worst cigar experience I have had to date. This cigar has I very strong burning sensation when smoking, thought it only lasted for about four puffs. The burning was just the beginning of the punishement. With first ten minutes of smoking this you will realize why its called the punisher. For about ten minutes I suffered from headache, sharp stomach pains, and the burning of the lips/mouth. I highly regret being the test dummy for this.

I was able to smoke this to the half way point before I had enough of the headache it was giving me. Its not to bad if you are able to get past the first then minutes. I gives this stick a 98.7 and recommend you guys try this:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:43 PM 06-17-2011
Send him a fiver!! :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 07:45 PM 06-17-2011
Sounds like something for the PPP.
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:10 AM 06-18-2011
Looks like I have some "fun" ahead...

[Reply]
emopunker2004 12:28 AM 06-18-2011

you throw one of those in our trade? :-) I'm down to try one...not sure i should though...:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:29 AM 06-18-2011
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
you throw one of those in our trade? :-) I'm down to try one...not sure i should though...:-)
Nope...I have to smoke one first. :-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 12:42 AM 06-18-2011
Nope...I have to smoke one first. :-)
you havent lived till you tried a punisher.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bad Finger 01:21 AM 06-18-2011

:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:58 AM 06-18-2011
Glad I Didn't Try "The Punisher"! At My Age, I'd Probably Have An M.I.!:-)
[Reply]
cobra03 03:50 PM 06-20-2011
Lol First off im glad you got the package. Secondly I figured a couple of tried and true smokes would soften the blow of the Punisher. lol now you know why i wouldnt even smoke the second one. Im sorry you had to go through that but you did volunteer for that one. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up