< 12
Sports>2011 Masters
GolfNut 04:52 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
Charl Schwartzel...really?! Whatever.
:-)
[Reply]
E.J. 04:56 PM 04-10-2011
Schwartzel finished!!! 4 straight birdies to win by 2, that is a Masters Champion that deserves to win!
[Reply]
Volusianator 04:58 PM 04-10-2011
Tiger W
Rory M
Adam S
Luke D
KJ Choi

So many I'd have rather have won, Schwartzel?
[Reply]
Volusianator 04:59 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Schwartzel finished!!! 4 straight birdies to win by 2, that is a Masters Champion that deserves to win!
ugh
[Reply]
E.J. 05:05 PM 04-10-2011
Only guy on your list I'd rather see win, Tiger Woods...

I'll go further than that, only 2 guys in the top 15 that I'd rather of seen... Tiger and Freddie.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 05:28 PM 04-10-2011
What's wrong with Charl?
[Reply]
taltos 06:03 PM 04-10-2011
That was the best final round of the Masters that I have seen in quite a few years.No problem with the winner, I have some South African ancestry.
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 06:05 PM 04-10-2011
Good for Charl, damn good way to get your first win on the PGA tour. But damn, the Aussies really rocked out today.
[Reply]
awsmith4 06:06 PM 04-10-2011
I wanted to see a playoff but other than that it was great to see a new guy win
[Reply]
jcruse64 08:30 PM 04-10-2011
Finish w/ 4 birdies...whatever :-). Tiger had plenty of opportunity to do the same. Thought he would, the way he BURNED that front nine. Good stuff, but just couldn't keep all the momentum. A great final day. I can't remember the last one that had so many there to take the jacket. I left the house, and there were 5 guys at -10 and the lead. Unreal!

Was that Norman teeing off in the last group today?????? That's going to hurt a lot. I think I read that this was worse than Norman's meltdown; worst one since the 1950's.
[Reply]
Stephen 10:31 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
That was the best final round of the Masters that I have seen in quite a few years.
Yeah, it's one of the more memorable finishes at the Masters (for me at least) in quite a few years. Man, Rory completely melted down today; +8? Eesh...
[Reply]
Stephen 10:34 PM 04-10-2011
[Reply]
longknocker 03:47 AM 04-11-2011
Schwartzel Definitely Deserved The Win.:-) I Can't Remember Him Missing A Shot The Entire Final Round!:-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 08:41 AM 04-11-2011
I feel sorry for Rory he fell apart. I love the shot from the cottages. Poor kid. I am just glad that Tiger didn't win.
[Reply]
Volusianator 09:45 AM 04-11-2011
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
What's wrong with Charl?
Nothing at all, just not the sexy win I like to see at The Masters. I've been a fan of Rory for quite a while and pull for him all the time, that hurt to watch. Again, nothing wrong with Charl, just plenty of others I'd have rather seen win.
[Reply]
BloodSpite 06:54 AM 04-12-2011
Nothing at all, just not the sexy win I like to see at The Masters. I've been a fan of Rory for quite a while and pull for him all the time, that hurt to watch. Again, nothing wrong with Charl, just plenty of others I'd have rather seen win.
I'm with you. Watching Rory's meltdown was almost heartbreaking. Dude had put on a amazing show for 3 days
[Reply]
Kreth 11:27 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by BloodSpite:
I'm with you. Watching Rory's meltdown was almost heartbreaking. Dude had put on a amazing show for 3 days
I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of him. He just needs some work on his mental game. He was still in it even after the triple, but it obviously destroyed his focus.
I was pulling for Adam Scott when he made his run on Sunday. It would have been cool to see an Aussie take the Masters for the first time ever.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kjd2121 02:50 PM 04-12-2011
I can't believe nobody mentioned the announcers and the nose whistling going on. How darn distracting. They should be required to turn on and off their mics before and after talking. Either that or trim their nose hairs.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up