Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Project "Para Japón" by La Aurora - Support for JAPAN!!
Miami Cigar Co. 11:00 AM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by hscmit:
any answers to the questions above about the blend and original intent of these sticks?
Sadly, I am not privy to the blend information yet. When I have the information I will definitely share it.
[Reply]
hscmit 07:31 PM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by Miami Cigar Co.:
Sadly, I am not privy to the blend information yet. When I have the information I will definitely share it.
thanks
[Reply]
Miami Cigar Co. 09:39 AM 04-05-2011
Some information on the project....

The cigars will be offered in boxes of 12.
MSRP will be 8.00 per stick if bought by the box.
MSRP will be 10.00 per stick if bought individually.

A percentage of the wholesale price will be donated.

The blend:
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Cameroon, Brazil & Dominican
[Reply]
danreeve 07:09 PM 04-06-2011
Sign up for the waiting list. Just fill out your info and which shop you would like to purchase from. This is not buying anything. This is just going to help Miami cigars know how to distributes the shipment to different B&Ms.

http://tinyurl.com/4yzhjy6

Dan
[Reply]
tx_tuff 11:59 AM 04-07-2011
Bump
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 06:06 PM 04-07-2011
Originally Posted by Miami Cigar Co.:
Some information on the project....

The cigars will be offered in boxes of 12.
MSRP will be 8.00 per stick if bought by the box.
MSRP will be 10.00 per stick if bought individually.

A percentage of the wholesale price will be donated.

The blend:
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Cameroon, Brazil & Dominican
Do you know what percentage, or at least what percentage of the "profit" they are planning to donate?

Kudos to La Aurora for this.
[Reply]
Miami Cigar Co. 08:47 AM 04-13-2011
I think its 12.5% per box. Might not sound like a lot, but it will add up.
Don't forget the tobacco has been aging for 3 years.

I'll be smoking one in a day or two and will let you know about them.
[Reply]
danreeve 12:11 PM 04-18-2011
On April 29 (Fri), 2011 at ParaJapon.com, with special guest Guillermo Leon, President of La Aurora and Miami Cigar & Co., La Aurora US exclusive distributor, will host a virtual release party for the La Aurora benefit for Japan cigar “Para Japón”.

Date: April 29 (Fri), 2011, Starting at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Live Location: in Miami Cigar & Co. Headquarters
Streaming via: http://www.paraJapon.com
You can communicate@: Ustream Chat, Twitter, Facebook

Details of the Virtual Release Party
The Virtual Release Party will be a live online event hosted by Team of Project Para Japón that is open to anyone who wishes to join in on this significant occasion. The event will be streamed live via UStream (Link will be on ParaJapon.com) and Guillermo will be on hand to answer any questions about the Para Japón cigar, or any of the La Aurora products. Also attending the event via UStream Chat, Twitter, and Facebook are all of the cigar bloggers who attended the La Aurora media event in the Dominican Republic. These bloggers will share stories from the trip, and give their opinions on the “Para Japón” cigar.

hope to see everyone there

Dan
[Reply]
danreeve 07:15 AM 04-28-2011
bump because the online party is tomorrow!

be there, join the fun.

Dan
[Reply]
SteveH 07:34 AM 04-28-2011
Great - when will they be putting the boxes up for sale ?
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 07:49 AM 04-28-2011
Hopefully I'll have my winnings from NTA Ben in hand for the online party! Looking forward to lighting one of these up
[Reply]
danreeve 07:50 AM 04-28-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Hopefully I'll have my winnings from NTA Ben in hand for the online party! Looking forward to lighting one of these up
Pretty sure most of the contest winners shipped yesterdayor the day before. I'm not sure if all of them did, but I hope yours did. :-)
[Reply]
danreeve 07:51 AM 04-28-2011
Originally Posted by SteveH:
Great - when will they be putting the boxes up for sale ?
From what I was told awhile ago, they will be shipping to the retail shops next week.
[Reply]
Miami Cigar Co. 10:28 AM 04-29-2011
Contest winnings are in the mail, with a little bit of luck they should arrive today.
[Reply]
danreeve 10:37 AM 04-29-2011
online party is tonight!

go to http://www.paraJapon.com around 7 to join.

should be fun and interesting.

Dan
[Reply]
bishjd123 03:54 PM 05-13-2011
Did anyone else get an email or two about purchasing these today? Got my guard up.
[Reply]
SteveH 04:18 PM 05-13-2011
Ya - I did.....There was no way I was gonna email those details. I see that they also setup a ****** - that's safer.
[Reply]
danreeve 09:20 PM 05-13-2011
hey guys. I literally just heard about this email that went out two minutes ago. It was legit but I'm like you, I wouldn't email any info like that and I'm glad people didn't for safety. I believe Miami cigars is going to set up a ****** or a phone in process. I'm not that close to this part of the project, but when/if I hear more details I'll post it here.

Dan
[Reply]
KidRock 09:32 PM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by danreeve:
hey guys. I literally just heard about this email that went out two minutes ago. It was legit but I'm like you, I wouldn't email any info like that and I'm glad people didn't for safety. I believe Miami cigars is going to set up a ****** or a phone in process. I'm not that close to this part of the project, but when/if I hear more details I'll post it here.

Dan
please let me know i would like to buy a box! thanks guys!
[Reply]
KidRock 09:47 PM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by danreeve:

Dan

could you please forward this email to me jondibart AT Yahoo dot Com

thanks
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up