Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Bought My First BOX........
joeobx 07:41 PM 03-15-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
Leigh likes them as well!!! Congrats bro, its takes the relationship to a new level!!!
Thats good to know :-)
[Reply]
OHRD 02:14 PM 03-16-2011
I wish I could convince my wife...it'll never happen. Congrats, and enjoy the time together!
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 02:28 PM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by rgrecco:
Not for me though... For my wife...

She tried the CAO Flavour Sampler and really enjoyed the "Eileen's Dream" so... I ordered her a box of Corona Sized Sticks...

She is psyched that she can sit with me and bond...

Good thing I bought her, her own 20 count humidor...

RON
Sounds like she is on the right path... :-)
[Reply]
alexa071 02:30 PM 03-16-2011
My wife LOVES the Eileen's dream... that's her favorite cigar. Try picking up the sampler pack of the flavours for her... there are some other really good ones. Specifically, the moontrance and caramelo joe. Buying them by the box is the ONLY way I've seen any other sizes but the corona sold. I'm thinking of picking up a box of the Moontrance in the torpedo size for my wife...

Glad to hear your wife can enjoy the hobby with you! My wife and I have really gotten a lot out of the time smoking cigars to talk and work through problems. How can you be angry when you're sitting on the deck enjoying your favorite smoke?

Randy
[Reply]
justonemorestick 02:56 AM 03-17-2011
Look out everyone They have popped their cherries.
[Reply]
scooby419 02:26 PM 03-26-2011
I would really like to find something that my fiancé would enjoy. She takes a puff every now and again, but hasn't found anything she would light up for herself.
[Reply]
maninblack 02:49 PM 03-26-2011
Recently my wife tried a Viaje S&B I was smoking and remarked how she really liked it. Bad news for my humi I'm afraid.
[Reply]
Aero95 02:56 PM 03-26-2011
Nice! I recently got my wife a box of monty no.4 after we had a cigar at a bar in Europe.
[Reply]
thecatch83 06:42 PM 03-26-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Recently my wife tried a Viaje S&B I was smoking and remarked how she really liked it. Bad news for my humi I'm afraid.
That's called a keeper :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up