Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>How many Cuban Crafters fans out there?
CoreyD 12:18 PM 01-09-2011
Havn't tried any , I am scared to try them.I heard no good things on them but read reviews where its 50/50. Heard they make good boxes though. I thought they were outfitted somewhere in miami.
[Reply]
shemp 03:57 PM 01-09-2011
well , i respect all of your points of view and taste. i really enjoy the red and brown and JL salazar. just like we always say around here, smoke what you like.

Shilala thank you for your gracious response, i will target others...for now....
[Reply]
Drez 04:02 PM 01-09-2011
They are local in Miami and have a pretty nice store. They people there are very nice and they have a good walk in with alot of non Cuban crafters selection at a decent Price. There brand however while I have only tried a few there are good everyday smokes. I've been gifted a few cigars from various bundles there and they are not bad for a value stick.
[Reply]
smokin5 05:09 PM 01-09-2011
Tried the Don Kiki Red, didn't do a thing for me.
The Cabinet Selection Maduros, however, are Quite Good;
one of the few cigars that pair perfectly with red wine
(syrah & pinot noir, esp.)
[Reply]
guitar4001 09:28 AM 01-10-2011
the few that I have had, i have liked.
[Reply]
ylo2na 07:05 AM 01-15-2011
Cuban Crafters is really a very good company and they are willing to work with you regarding prices... let me explain. I wanted the J.L. Salazars and saw them in an old ad they had but when I went to their site, they were $30 or 40 dollars higher. I called them and told them of the ad I came across and they delivered them at that price. Have been buying from them ever since. Salazar's are a very good smoke as well as the Cupido's. Am still out on the Don Kiki, no matter which color you choose. Have several boxes and they are aging in the corner of the humidor (almost 2 years now). May have to break out a "brown" to see if they have gotten any better.
Ylo2na
[Reply]
W.B. 10:26 AM 01-19-2011
I've had the brown on a vacation and while I wasn't wowed I definitely would pick them up again if I am ever in the area.
[Reply]
mobarbq 07:10 AM 01-23-2011
They have the sampler that comes in a wooden box, if I remember correctly. That's probably a good marketing tool, vs. a Ziploc bag.
[Reply]
TheRuckus13 08:35 AM 01-23-2011
Haven't had the cigars unfortunately, but their cutters are the best in the industry in my opinion.
[Reply]
shemp 05:11 PM 01-24-2011
Originally Posted by ylo2na:
Cuban Crafters is really a very good company and they are willing to work with you regarding prices... let me explain. I wanted the J.L. Salazars and saw them in an old ad they had but when I went to their site, they were $30 or 40 dollars higher. I called them and told them of the ad I came across and they delivered them at that price. Have been buying from them ever since. Salazar's are a very good smoke as well as the Cupido's. Am still out on the Don Kiki, no matter which color you choose. Have several boxes and they are aging in the corner of the humidor (almost 2 years now). May have to break out a "brown" to see if they have gotten any better.
Ylo2na
the jl salazars are fantastic, if you are able to get your hands on a jl salazar maduro, even better!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up