Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Groupon for Stogie Boys
maninblack 01:19 AM 12-13-2010
Went to use it today and it gave me this message

The promotional code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order, you may have a maximum of one free item in your cart for any one order.

WTF?!!
[Reply]
forgop 02:45 AM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:

The promotional code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order, you may have a maximum of one free item in your cart for any one order.

WTF?!!
Worked fine for me...I ended up going with the Xiker Crossroads lighter, stinky ashtray, and a bottle of xikar butane. Came out to $75 and change, applied the Groupon code, and paid the balance via poopal.
[Reply]
Bunker 05:49 AM 12-13-2010
I had to wait 24 hour after purchase for mine to work.

I ended up with an Xikar2 and a 5 pack of CAO Brazilia Tubos (gift at a holiday party), with shipping $9.90 plus the original $30 for the coupon.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 12:49 PM 12-13-2010
Picked up a box of the 5 Vegas Classic Panatelas and a couple of bottles of Xikar butane. Considered picking up a Xikar Xi3 cutter, but I realized I have plenty of cutters and can always use more cigars :-)
[Reply]
Sled Dog 02:38 PM 12-13-2010

WTF?!!

Is your issue taken care of?
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 03:52 PM 12-13-2010
Can't believe I missed this. Will you guys be offering another groupon in the future?
[Reply]
maninblack 05:59 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by Sled Dog:
Is your issue taken care of?
Yep. Not sure what the issue was but it took the code today.:-)
[Reply]
Sled Dog 01:17 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Can't believe I missed this. Will you guys be offering another groupon in the future?
Most likely we will be doing another deal like this in January. I'll keep you posted.
[Reply]
Sled Dog 01:18 PM 12-14-2010
Yep. Not sure what the issue was but it took the code today.:-)
Good to hear!
[Reply]
Ogre 07:45 AM 12-15-2010
I used mine last night. It accepted the code and I paid. When I got the email with the invoice it did not show the discounted price. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just nuts???
[Reply]
Sled Dog 11:29 AM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
I used mine last night. It accepted the code and I paid. When I got the email with the invoice it did not show the discounted price. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just nuts???

The invoice you receive in the email does not reflect the amount that was charged to your card, it only shows the value of what you ordered.

Ex) You order $70 worth of items, apply the $60 Groupon code, in your cart it says adjusted total: $10. The $10 is what gets charged to the credit card you enter.

The separate invoice confirmation email you receive lists the total order value, not how you paid for it. Rest assured, your card is only charged the balance of what was not covered with your Groupon.
[Reply]
Sled Dog 11:32 AM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:

Actually our Groupon rep called us and asked if we want to schedule another Groupon before the holidays, so we will be having another deal for this coming weekend. This one is going to be a $50 Groupon for $25. I'll post the link when it goes live.
[Reply]
Ogre 12:15 PM 12-15-2010
The invoice you receive in the email does not reflect the amount that was charged to your card, it only shows the value of what you ordered.

Ex) You order $70 worth of items, apply the $60 Groupon code, in your cart it says adjusted total: $10. The $10 is what gets charged to the credit card you enter.

The separate invoice confirmation email you receive lists the total order value, not how you paid for it. Rest assured, your card is only charged the balance of what was not covered with your Groupon.
Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to make sure.

Actually our Groupon rep called us and asked if we want to schedule another Groupon before the holidays, so we will be having another deal for this coming weekend. This one is going to be a $50 Groupon for $25. I'll post the link when it goes live.
I just used one, when you do another special can I purchase and use it???
[Reply]
Brutus2600 12:17 PM 12-15-2010
Good news! I'll jump on this one as well :-)
[Reply]
Sled Dog 01:17 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to make sure.

I just used one, when you do another special can I purchase and use it???
Yup, that's not a problem at all
[Reply]
forgop 04:20 PM 12-15-2010
Received my Xikar lighter and Stinky ashtray today. Butane to arrive in another package. :-)
[Reply]
Sled Dog 06:58 AM 12-17-2010
Here's the link to the new Groupon deal going on now

http://www.groupon.com/north-jersey/...s-north-jersey
[Reply]
tenbaseg 08:19 AM 12-17-2010
In for 1. Thanks.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 09:19 AM 12-17-2010
Cool, I think I'll pick another up.

Any chance you'll be expanding the lighters you carry? I'd be interested in picking up a Xikar Pipeline lighter.

If you're not it's ok, I'm not worried about finding something else to buy :-)
[Reply]
Sled Dog 10:51 AM 12-17-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
Cool, I think I'll pick another up.

Any chance you'll be expanding the lighters you carry? I'd be interested in picking up a Xikar Pipeline lighter.

If you're not it's ok, I'm not worried about finding something else to buy :-)
I don't think there is anything additional that we have coming in as far as lighters in the near future. Sorry about that
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up