Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>problem with call in order...
mikethegoalie32 08:38 AM 12-03-2010
Go Canada!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:41 AM 12-03-2010
Originally Posted by mikethegoalie32:
Go Canada!
:-):-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:46 AM 12-03-2010
Go Canada!
Yea, we dont care where you go, JUST GO!!!!:-):-)
[Reply]
T.G 09:34 AM 12-03-2010
Go Canada!
[Reply]
cmitch 10:39 AM 12-03-2010
Vote with your pocketbook and take your money elsewhere.
[Reply]
sigsauer 10:45 AM 12-03-2010
Explosive Ordnance Disposal?????
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:52 AM 12-03-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
But seriously who in ANY mindset would fake a military ID, drivers license and state ID just to score some cigars?
And who would fake an ID that says they're 20? Is there even a market for them? :-)

Shop owner is being a little goofy, IMHO.
[Reply]
HK3- 10:52 AM 12-03-2010
Go fly a kite! :-)

I gotta agree with the others, set the store on fire! :-):-) (kidding, obviously)

Get someone else to make the group buy and see if they are bluffing on the sticks :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 11:15 AM 12-03-2010
I'm my defense it was only the front which has nothing important on it besides my pretty face :-) a simple google search give more destructive info.

Hk3 ill see if someone is willing to do that for me. Thanks for the tip.
[Reply]
Darrell 02:11 PM 12-03-2010
Originally Posted by Devanmc:
I'm my defense it was only the front which has nothing important on it besides my pretty face :-) a simple google search give more destructive info.
I just felt like razzing you for being a ground pounder.

Go Air Force! :-)
[Reply]
Stinky 08:13 PM 12-03-2010
Take your business elsewhere. And, post the name of the retailer.

We need to know.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:18 AM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Stinky:
Take your business elsewhere. And, post the name of the retailer.

We need to know.
The name of a retailer that is taking precautions to avoid illegal sales to underage customers?
[Reply]
cmitch 07:04 AM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
Go fly a kite! :-)

I gotta agree with the others, set the store on fire! :-):-) (kidding, obviously)

Get someone else to make the group buy and see if they are bluffing on the sticks :-)
I've been setting my local cigar store on fire one stick at a time.
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 10:07 AM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by cmitch:
I've been setting my local cigar store on fire one stick at a time.
and I've seen you try to do so by smoking the paper still covering the sticks as well!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
sigsauer 02:45 PM 12-04-2010
Stinky...I personally know 2 people that have a tobacco shop and support their families doing so...Who exactly put you in charge of boycotting a store that is trying to do business within the confines of the law.
Is anyone here above the law?...I don't think so....
[Reply]
guitar4001 06:34 PM 12-04-2010
weird situation. and bad idea to post that CAC card - you never know who is lurking around online. Two courses of action for you in this matter:

Find out who is f*cking with you (one of your pals probably called the store as a joke) and give them a missile kick to the nads.

Secondly, send your cash elsewhere. I agree that the retailer is watching out for themselves so instead of giving them and yourself extra headache, just find yourself a reputable dealer and go nuts.

-Paul
[Reply]
whodeeni 07:10 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by guitar4001:
weird situation. and bad idea to post that CAC card - you never know who is lurking around online. Two courses of action for you in this matter:

Find out who is f*cking with you (one of your pals probably called the store as a joke) and give them a missile kick to the nads.

Secondly, send your cash elsewhere. I agree that the retailer is watching out for themselves so instead of giving them and yourself extra headache, just find yourself a reputable dealer and go nuts.

-Paul
I feel for you Devan.... Viaje LE's are pretty damn hard to come by!
Being that you statied that a woman is giving you a hard time, i Bet I know
who you're referring to but honestly it's just a hunch!
[Reply]
Devanmc 07:20 PM 12-04-2010
i knew this would happen and this is why i had ID posted to avoid it. nothing about me buying cigars from them or anyone would be illegal in anyway shape or forum(other the maybe taxes cuz i have no idea how to file that at the end of the year). Im 20years old, where in the USA is illegal for me to buy tobacco products?
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:24 PM 12-04-2010
Devan...don't sweat the small stuff brother. Just take your money elsewhere. :-)
[Reply]
Devanmc 07:34 PM 12-04-2010
i know i know. im done with this topic :-)

thanks mac
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up