Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>MExican Drug wars, NWS!!
shilala 07:18 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Is it sad that the thing that caught my eye the most was the Hello Kitty cocaine bundles and Gold-plated AK-47???
That's 1.2 tons of Hello Kitty flake, Duddy.
My thought was "wtf would I do when I run out?" This is why I just keep my nose clean. :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:30 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
I wept silently when I saw all the Colt 1911s and 38 Supers that they screwed up with precious metals platings, engravings and jewel encrustation...
:-) Glad to see I'm not the only sick bastid that thought that while looking through those images. Pretty gruesome stuff in there nonetheless.
[Reply]
T.G 07:48 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Man, you ain't a balla unless you have a 1911 encrusted with pink jewels :-)
Originally Posted by neoflex:
:-) Glad to see I'm not the only sick bastid that thought that while looking through those images. Pretty gruesome stuff in there nonetheless.
:-)

I did think the one with the Punisher's skull logo on the grips was kind of funny in an ironic way...
[Reply]
hammondc 07:53 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Try living in a border town and doing your work on the border. Luckily the violence hasnt really gotten to the town across the river from where Im at.
While I don't live down there like you, I spend a lot of time in Del Rio/ Eagle Pass, Laredo, and Zapata. I am a factory rep for a commercial vehicle tire company, so I typically have to make calls in the worst of areas.

However, I really have never felt threatened down in Pharr, McAllen or even Brownsville. Even though, I am always watching for someone to jump the fence and snatch me up from, East 12th St, Flor de Mayo or Alton Goor Blvd down in Brownsville. :-)

We should meetup and have a smoke sometime when I am down there. I think you said you were in Brownesville. I usually stay at the Hampton Inn on North Expressway in Brownsville or the one in Harlingen on Ed Carey.
[Reply]
Goldie 09:25 AM 10-29-2010
Very eye opening.
[Reply]
kydsid 10:41 AM 10-29-2010
sad part is this just more of the same thing that as been going on since vincente foxx became president over 10 yrs ago. if you live on the border like i did its almost a normal day. it is only rarely widely reported in the us press. and only when it is reported by the mexican press which isnt all the time either. if you really want to see the stuff happening google blog de norte.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
sikk50 11:27 AM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Man, you ain't a balla unless you have a 1911 encrusted with pink jewels :-)
Word. Nothing to make you feel more manly then capping a guy whilst using a pink shiny strap
[Reply]
kaisersozei 12:20 PM 10-29-2010
I feel sorry for the new 20 year old female police chief in that town, and for her parents who will be holding her funeral soon, I'm sure... :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 04:56 PM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
While I don't live down there like you, I spend a lot of time in Del Rio/ Eagle Pass, Laredo, and Zapata. I am a factory rep for a commercial vehicle tire company, so I typically have to make calls in the worst of areas.

However, I really have never felt threatened down in Pharr, McAllen or even Brownsville. Even though, I am always watching for someone to jump the fence and snatch me up from, East 12th St, Flor de Mayo or Alton Goor Blvd down in Brownsville. :-)

We should meetup and have a smoke sometime when I am down there. I think you said you were in Brownesville. I usually stay at the Hampton Inn on North Expressway in Brownsville or the one in Harlingen on Ed Carey.

I'm actually in Eagle Pass aka Eagle's Ass. Ill be here until the end of November then I get shipped up to the northern border (thank god)
[Reply]
kydsid 05:02 PM 10-29-2010
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
I'm actually in Eagle Pass aka Eagle's Ass. Ill be here until the end of November then I get shipped up to the northern border (thank god)
Dude there are worse on the border. Besides you get to leave, I hope. Lot of people got your offer in the past and never left.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 03:33 AM 10-30-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Dude there are worse on the border. Besides you get to leave, I hope. Lot of people got your offer in the past and never left.

I know, lots of places are worse, I'm definitely not complaining, and thanking my lucky stars I get to leave.
[Reply]
smelvis 03:37 AM 10-30-2010
I have several friends travel across to Tijuana all the time. get invites but just not worth the chance to me. Maybe one day. What a life makes our petty complaints seem kinda well petty. some scary **** for sure!
[Reply]
maninblack 12:19 PM 10-30-2010
Damn those pics were disturbing to look at. Those headless bodies really show the depravity of these drug gangs. No value on human life at all.
[Reply]
rennD 12:43 PM 10-30-2010
Sad very sad to see.

Originally Posted by smelvis:
I have several friends travel across to Tijuana all the time. get invites but just not worth the chance to me. Maybe one day. What a life makes our petty complaints seem kinda well petty. some scary **** for sure!
Go with them and stop by San Diego instead for a S.H.I.T. Herf :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up