Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Ever light a cigar with....
sikk50 12:34 AM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by Nefari0us:
Try the green or any laser for that matter with some fog! Wait... Why are there fires nearby?
I'm a park ranger there's always fires near by :-)
[Reply]
Nefari0us 07:25 AM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
haha yes wicked. They were 200 as a group buy. Now they are 300+ options. These things, so far, have no practicality.
Group buy huh... you a member of LPF? And yeah, high power portables really have no purpose other than allowing you to be the cool guy with the burning laser
[Reply]
J0eybb 09:32 AM 10-21-2010
cpf, and ar15. Not really a group buy, but more of a preorder.
[Reply]
Nefari0us 01:28 PM 10-21-2010
oh, ok... I have a cpf account but I dont think I've ever posted there. I wouldnt try to light a cigar in your mouth with that thing... a few mm in the wrong direction and it could be a very bad day for you lol... My highest power bluray puts out about 800mW, but that thing will destroy a retina within milliseconds, burns flesh pretty quick too... I've lit small cigars/cigarillo's with it, but not while they were in my mouth... too big a risk to try it.
[Reply]
J0eybb 10:53 PM 10-24-2010
Originally Posted by Nefari0us:
oh, ok... I have a cpf account but I dont think I've ever posted there. I wouldnt try to light a cigar in your mouth with that thing... a few mm in the wrong direction and it could be a very bad day for you lol... My highest power bluray puts out about 800mW, but that thing will destroy a retina within milliseconds, burns flesh pretty quick too... I've lit small cigars/cigarillo's with it, but not while they were in my mouth... too big a risk to try it.
I'd never even think about it. I didn't like the reflection off of a side beam. F that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up