Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Halloween...I can't believe I still take part in this
jmsremax 03:31 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Nefari0us:
:-) I almost blew off a finger... but I don't think mixing hydrogen chloride and aluminum is really an "experiment"
The first day of Chemistry our professor did this for us to demonstrate the fun we would be having that year.

Oh, and I can get proof tonight if you REALLY want it but I'm at work right now so you know....
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:44 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
I even ran into Castro at a party!
But did you know it was Tom Hanks? :-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 03:45 PM 10-13-2010
Actually, I now recall that last year, my wife & I attended her company party all dressed in black wearing green spray-painted afro wigs.

We were chia pets.
[Reply]
marge796 04:06 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Attend naked,no costume no fuss :-)
Now that's a party:-)!

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
Nefari0us 04:39 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
The first day of Chemistry our professor did this for us to demonstrate the fun we would be having that year.

Oh, and I can get proof tonight if you REALLY want it but I'm at work right now so you know....
I think anything that involves explosions is a good time in my book, unless of course said explosion is happening in, on, or around my body :-)
[Reply]
Steve 05:29 PM 10-13-2010
There is absolutely NO PROBLEM in the world that a sufficient amount of high explosives cannot solve!
[Reply]
BigCat 06:29 PM 10-13-2010
I went as a chick magnet a few years ago - I took my sisters' barbies from my parents' basement and pinned them to a sweatshirt. It was money and really easy.
[Reply]
Wanger 06:52 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:

Sodium metal and water do NOT mix. There's a reason it's stored in mineral oil. LMAO
[Reply]
Steve 08:30 PM 10-13-2010
:-):-)

BOOOOOOM!
[Reply]
maninblack 11:28 PM 10-13-2010
I dressed up as a pregnant nun in my college days. I had a goatee back then and a cigar sticking out of my mouth.My mom was so proud.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:40 AM 10-14-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Never been to a Halloween party as an adult, so no worries at this end!

Originally Posted by maninblack:
I dressed up as a pregnant nun in my college days. I had a goatee back then and a cigar sticking out of my mouth.My mom was so proud.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 09:39 AM 10-14-2010
So, 4 years ago I went as the game of twister. I made the costume. When I put it on I realized that I had a red dot on my right um you know. Then I made my own spinner and of course left hand red. Well, you can guess that my left you know what was jealous. It made for a great night though!! :-)

[Reply]
68TriShield 10:43 AM 10-14-2010
Too cute Kristin,and the costume ain't bad either :-)
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 11:35 AM 10-15-2010
Too cute Kristin,and the costume ain't bad either :-)
Thank you!:-)
[Reply]
Wanger 01:38 PM 10-15-2010
As long as it was just your left you know that was jealous, it's all good. :-)
[Reply]
McSmokey 02:05 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by Nefari0us:
:-) I almost blew off a finger... but I don't think mixing hydrogen chloride and aluminum is really an "experiment"
If you don't know what's gonna happen.. it's an experiment.:-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 02:28 PM 10-15-2010
Attend naked,no costume no fuss :-)
So let me make sure I understand this Dave. You're suggesting he go as a pull toy?

:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 03:04 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by IBQTEE1:
So, 4 years ago I went as the game of twister. I made the costume. When I put it on I realized that I had a red dot on my right um you know. Then I made my own spinner and of course left hand red. Well, you can guess that my left you know what was jealous. It made for a great night though!! :-)

hahahahaha.....CLASSIC!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up