Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New humidor options
Bill86 12:19 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by muhren:
I went this route to begin with too...overflowed into Home Depot tubs until I got a cabinet. Cabinets are more than you think monetarily, so saved $ now will help later.

It doesn't look cool, but it keeps the smokes well AND your wife will get tired of looking at them and suggest a cabinet buy...if she's like my wife that is!

M
Yeah I imagine a good cabinet to cost probably $2000-4000. I only expect to get like a tower of power or some 2000-3000 cabinet for ~$1000. If and when I have the space for it, gotta get a nice place.

No worries I plan never to marry. I don't want kids and don't see the point. But that's just me.

Well the cabinet would probably be 5-6 years from now honestly. I'm only 24 and that's pretty pricey.

I misunderstood bobs post, bob is wise but I am not -_-. I got it now though after the retard proof explanation with pictures. I'll probably look into a coolidor setup, get a nice size coolidor and save the $$$ for cigars to fill it. Seems like it wouldn't cost much more than $100....why didn't I do that in the first place *scratches head*.
[Reply]
waffle 12:21 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Yeah I imagine a good cabinet to cost probably $2000-4000. I only expect to get like a tower of power or some 2000-3000 cabinet for ~$1000. If and when I have the space for it, gotta get a nice place.

No worries I plan never to marry. I don't want kids and don't see the point. But that's just me.

Well the cabinet would probably be 5-6 years from now honestly. I'm only 24 and that's pretty pricey.

I misunderstood bobs post, bob is wise but I am not -_-. I got it now though after the retard proof explanation with pictures. I'll probably look into a coolidor setup, get a nice size coolidor and save the $$$ for cigars to fill it. Seems like it wouldn't cost much more than $100....why didn't I do that in the first place *scratches head*.
Don't worry, we all ask ourselves that...
[Reply]
Bunker 12:33 PM 09-29-2010
I never planned on kids or marriage either but my daughter is now 12, and I have a 14-year-old step-son from marriage #2.

Originally Posted by :
The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew,
And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!
Or something like that :-)
[Reply]
Volt 12:54 PM 09-29-2010
Good thread to check out:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1205
[Reply]
pektel 01:05 PM 09-29-2010
I don't know many guys that plan for marriage and kids. Just one day you wake up and you have 2 kids, you step on toys daily, and you have to get very creative about "quality time" with the gf/wife/whatever.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:21 AM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
Good thread to check out:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1205
Checked it out good stuff. I'm definitely doing coolidors whenever I get a bit of $$$
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up