Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 34 > Last »
Entertainment>Weekly discussion for "Sons of Anarchy"
Darrell 01:41 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
I have a feeling Jacks Dad was one of those bodies or near one of the bodies......
:-)

My thoughts exactly.
GKitty 02:49 PM 10-16-2008
I have a feeling Jacks Dad was one of those bodies or near one of the bodies......
I don't think it is. I agree that they might be beginning a thread that will eventually show what really happened to Jax's dad. However, Chibs was just way too sure when he said how many bodies they'd found. If there were others lying around, I don't think he would have been as confident.
jkorp 06:00 PM 10-16-2008
I don't think his dad was one of those bodies. Everyone knows he's dead, so I think his body's actually in the graveyard. I do think that Jax's dad was somehow hooked in with whatever Lowell Sr. was doing though.
Genetic Defect 07:53 PM 10-16-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:

My thoughts exactly.
Ron1YY 03:48 PM 10-18-2008

On another note, how the hell do you get this in HD!?
Nope. Remeber that Gemma and Jax were talking after the baby was born and she said that John was hit by a semi and lived a few days after.

Now, What cause him to get hit is another story. Being on bikes and around the outlaw biker scene, there is NO Way you can tell me that your attention occupied to the point that you head first into a truck.......

Ron
jkorp 05:21 PM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by Ron1YY:
Nope. Remeber that Gemma and Jax were talking after the baby was born and she said that John was hit by a semi and lived a few days after.

Now, What cause him to get hit is another story. Being on bikes and around the outlaw biker scene, there is NO Way you can tell me that your attention occupied to the point that you head first into a truck.......

Ron
Yup.

Damn these night time soap operas, can't wait until the next episode. :-)
SonsofClubDeck 06:28 PM 10-20-2008
As if the name doesn't say enough, this is my favorite thing on Wednesday nights right behind my "Ole Well Society" herf at Campbell University. If anyone just happens to live close enough to Buies Creek feel free to PM me to watch the show and enjoy a smoke with some great guys.

SOA makes me feel like a badass just by watching.
GKitty 02:57 PM 10-22-2008
It's Wednesday!!! YipppeeE!!!
Ron1YY 06:36 PM 10-22-2008
This week is stacked up to be a great one!!!!!

Ron
GKitty 09:16 PM 10-22-2008
I love Kip! That prospect keeps me amused.
loki 09:29 PM 10-22-2008
WOW! what an instalment this week...WOW
SonsofClubDeck 09:41 AM 10-23-2008
no words can describe last night....

(thats what she...nevermind.)
GKitty 10:46 AM 10-23-2008
Has everyone watched?? Am I allowed to start talking about spoiler type stuff?
loki 12:16 PM 10-23-2008
the ending didn't do anything for me...it really was a let down
GKitty 12:46 PM 10-23-2008
i agree that the ending was weak, but then again the setup for next week's episode had already been accomplished.

I'm kinda disappointed in the way the whole Jax/Tara thing is evolving. Totally predictable and a bit of a let down really.
loki 01:33 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
I'm kinda disappointed in the way the whole Jax/Tara thing is evolving. Totally predictable and a bit of a let down really.
ya this is what i had a problem with. they could have atleast given us some sideboob
SmokeyJoe 01:44 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by jkorp:
Yup.

Damn these night time soap operas, can't wait until the next episode. :-)
Oh NO! I REFUSE to call this a soap opera (my wife would tease me mercilessly). :-)

It is a "Masculine Drama." :-)
(An answer to the Lifetime Network?) :-)
GKitty 02:06 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
It is a "Masculine Drama." :-)
Call it what you need to feel comfortable.. I call it delightful.

Wednesday has become my official "TV Night". I don't know what I'm going to do when the season's over.
icehog3 02:50 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
Jax is a man. Nuff said. :-)
GKitty 04:02 PM 10-23-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Jax is a man. Nuff said. :-)
I don't think it's him I'm dissappointed in. I don't like her for some reason.
Page 2 of 11
< 12 34 > Last »
Up