Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Who likes the netherlands?
floydpink 10:34 AM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by Tenor CS:
Ben, I thought you were in MA?

If that's the case, I will take Ferdinand's side of the bet by proxy.
If Spain wins, I'll send you a fiver.
If the Netherlands wins, send a fiver to the troops.

Deal?
Another all around nice example of humanity.:-)
[Reply]
Tenor CS 01:25 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by floydpink:
although the Irish bring much more sales to a bar.
Reminds me of a joke ...

An Englishman, a Scot, and an Irishman sit down at a bar.
Each orders a beer.
After being served, a fly lands in each man's beer.
The Englishman pushes his beer away in disgust.
The Scot picks up the fly, tosses it aside, and drinks up.
The Irishman picks up the fly, and angrily squeezes it over the top of the beer mug, yelling "SPIT IT OUT, YOU THIEVING BASTARD!"
[Reply]
stearns 09:56 PM 07-10-2010
dropped 10 sticks to the troops today, i consider it a good karma move on spain's behalf. viva espana!

stearns
[Reply]
Tenor CS 04:46 PM 07-11-2010
Looks like I lost ... please send PM with your address so I can send your winnings. Congrats!
[Reply]
Volt 04:48 PM 07-11-2010
The NL got robbed IMO on teh one goal interference. Boo!
[Reply]
T.G 04:53 PM 07-11-2010
Newsflash....

2010 World Cup Final: Dutch **** Star Promises Oral Sex to Twitter Followers with Netherlands Win

**** Star Bobbi Eden Twitter Account Has Become Enormously Popular Since Her Promise
On July 6, self-proclaimed #1 Dutch **** star Bobbi Eden made a promise to all her Twitter followers that if her
national team, the Netherlands, won the 2010 World Cup Final game, she would perform oral sex on all of said
followers. At the time, she had less than 5,000 Twitter followers. After the Netherlands defeated Uruguay and by the time Huffington Post reported on the pledge the next day, Bobbi Eden's following had grown to 23,000. Half a day before the Netherlands was slated to go up against Spain in the World Cup Final game, her following had expanded to over 108,000 followers.

The beautiful blonde **** star Bobbi Eden took to her Twitter Sunday morning and wrote: If #ned [Netherlands] wins the #worldcup I will give a BJ to all my followers..." At that time, there were just under 5,000 followers. As noted, her following has shown enormous growth in the past few days, making for one busy woman should the Netherlands defeat Spain in the World Cup Final game. Good thing Bobbi Eden has enlisted the aid of several other **** stars to help administer fellatio to her followers.

It seems that Bobbi Eden has composed a "Team BJ" for the 2010 World Cup final game aftermath should the Netherlands win the contest. Three other **** stars have been named to the team: Vicky Vette, Miss Hybrid, and Gabby Quinteros.

It is doubtful that the Netherlands national team has had so many supporters rooting so hard for a victory...

No doubt there are some avid futbol (soccer) fans in the world, but it seems that the female fans are taking the headlines this World Cup. Besides the Bobbi Eden oral sex promise, a lingerie model supporting team Paraguay promised to run naked through the streets of Paraguay if her national team won the World Cup. They did not make it past the quarterfinals (losing to Spain), but not to deny those who really wanted to see her naked, Larissa Riquelme promised to set a date and actually run naked through the streets of a Paraguayan city anyway.

The Netherlands takes on favored Spain in the 2010 World Cup Final game July 11 at 21:30 EST.

LINK
[Reply]
stearns 07:13 PM 07-11-2010
oh ya, words been out on that for a while. theres gotta be a lot of unhappy dutchies out there hoping for an 'extra friendly' night tonight

stearns
[Reply]
Savvy 09:04 PM 07-11-2010
Ben shoot me a PM, I'll get a box headed your way.

I figure I'll send a box downrange too
[Reply]
T.G 10:29 PM 07-11-2010
Originally Posted by stearns:
oh ya, words been out on that for a while. theres gotta be a lot of unhappy dutchies out there hoping for an 'extra friendly' night tonight

stearns
News travels slowy over here.

(yeah, when I posted, I didn't realize the news was a few days old - my mistake. Was trying to be humorous, instead I just ****ed up your thread. Sorry about that.)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:02 AM 07-12-2010
no world cup and no blow job, can it get any worse?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up