Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Cigar Thief
Chingas 01:31 PM 07-12-2010
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
Can I get dbag's addy and number?

I HATE...yes HATE...thieves!!! Integrity goes along with respect...and both are like virginity...once it's gone you'll never get it back!
You and me brother... Can't stand that sh_t. Boils my blood.

So happy you got your box back. So happy that you have a definite answer on the who! Really, just glad the whole thing is over.
[Reply]
Chinogobraap 11:21 PM 07-12-2010
You know its really not the cigars, I can always buy more but the fact that he came into my house and stole from me. I feel that people I trust into my house shouldn't have to be watched over like children. I saw someone's signature and it applies perfectly to this situation, "an armed society is a polite society..."

My buddy and his dad wanted to fire him on the spot on grounds of indecent moral conduct. However since most of the situation occurred outside of the office, but he did bring stolen merchandise into the work place. I advised him to just terminate the guy at the end of the month and not risk the lawsuit from a disgruntled former employee over a box of cigars. I like how things were handled back in the day. When you were caught stealing something you didn't turn him for a 3 hots and a cot, you took him out back and smacked em around till he had a stutter to remember you by.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:14 AM 07-13-2010
Originally Posted by Chinogobraap:
I like how things were handled back in the day. When you were caught stealing something you didn't turn him for a 3 hots and a cot, you took him out back and smacked em around till he had a stutter to remember you by.
Or a limp! :-):-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:49 AM 07-13-2010
Glad you got it figured out!!!:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:24 AM 07-13-2010
Glad The Situation Is Resolved, Brother!:-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 10:10 PM 07-13-2010
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
Can I get dbag's addy and number?

I HATE...yes HATE...thieves!!! Integrity goes along with respect...and both are like virginity...once it's gone you'll never get it back!
Gunny, when ya get done with him, I know a deep hole in one of the Great Lakes the ship always passes!!!:-):-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 07:03 AM 07-14-2010
Glad you got them back. Certainly not a smart guy and he was found out within the 30 days so that's good in a way.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
bsmokin 08:43 AM 07-14-2010
Terrible story and situation with a good ending. Glad it worked out. Sounds like the guy who took them is a real winner... :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up