Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Why do we pay for 'service' when it's this poor?
Mindflux 10:18 AM 06-16-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Sears makes my head hurt. They really went to crap. We bought everything from Sears for a long, long time. Now I buy garden hoses there.
I buy tons of stuff at Lowes, but haven't bought an appliance that I can remember.
My girlfriend bought a fridge at Sears a few months ago, I took a trailer to pick it up.
I wish I'd had a video camera. To watch them go through not knowing what we were talking about, where it was, and trying to get two old guys and a kid to get it on the trailer, it was priceless.
It's sad. They used to be awesome.
Every time I do an instore pickup and my wife is with me it seems to take 3 times as long as when I'm alone. Every time I get my stuff and get back in the car with her she's pissed off because it took 'forever'.

:-)
[Reply]
Tenor CS 02:52 PM 06-16-2010
Originally Posted by captain53:
I buy non-powered hand tools at Sears and nothing else.
Most of my tools are Craftsman. I have a nice ratchet set and a bunch of other tools. I live in an apartment, so I'm not Mr. Fixer Upper. Just little stuff you need for minor repairs. If something big needs to be fixed, I call maintenance.
[Reply]
aich75013 03:03 PM 06-16-2010
Originally Posted by Tenor CS:
If something big needs to be fixed, I call maintenance.
My wife does that. Unfortunately, my number must be listed under maintenance on her phone. :-)
There was a time that I would answer my phone "tech support," but she has gotten much better about that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up