Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Mlb tv
Starscream 08:23 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
S-Video?
s-video or an HDMI port will get mlb.tv on your tv.
I'm not sure about the blackouts, but I hear it happens a lot. If you already have access to all of your team's games, why go for MLB.tv, unless you want to have access to all games? I love the mlb audio (radio broadcasts) for only $20 a year.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:27 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
s-video or an HDMI port will get mlb.tv on your tv.
I'm not sure about the blackouts, but I hear it happens a lot. If you already have access to all of your team's games, why go for MLB.tv, unless you want to have access to all games? I love the mlb audio (radio broadcasts) for only $20 a year.
I can't get a cable box in the garage where I primarily smoke. The cable guy said it's too far from the outlet where it comes in. So I thought MLB.TV would be a good fix.
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:35 PM 04-27-2010
I can't get a cable box in the garage where I primarily smoke. The cable guy said it's too far from the outlet where it comes in. So I thought MLB.TV would be a good fix.
He's talking about running an S-video or hdmi cable from your laptop to your tv. Not CABLE, :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:39 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I can grab files on my pc with Orb/Xbox, Vic. I don't think I can catch a live stream though.
I'm going to grab TVersity and see if I can make it work. Thanks, brother!!! :-)
That's the issue, I don't think you can do it unless it's a feed that you know the url for. You can set Orb up to grab internet feeds, but I've never bothered and would have to play with it to figure it out. Other than the ones that are preset, I think you need to know the streams url.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:40 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
He's talking about running an S-video or hdmi cable from your laptop to your tv. Not CABLE, :-)
I realize that.

If you ACTUALLY read the entire post you will see I was responding to this portion of his reply:

Originally Posted by :
If you already have access to all of your team's games, why go for MLB.tv, unless you want to have access to all games?

[Reply]
Resipsa 08:47 PM 04-27-2010
I realize that.

If you ACTUALLY read the entire post you will see I was responding to this portion of his reply:
lighten up, Francis. And how would anyone know that since you quoted his entire post?

I think your fez is too tight.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:48 PM 04-27-2010
I did actually get it a coupla years ago, but quite frankly I didn't watch it enough to be worth the $$. The Reds are on most nights, or another channel will have a game, and there is only so much tv you can watch. Figure a baseball game is about 3 hours. One a day is more than enough!

I remember how excited I was about XM Radio and its carrying ALL the games. In the five years I've had it I've listened to maybe one game. I always listen to the MLB channel, but not to the games themselves.

For that reason, even tho I'm tempted by MLB.TV and esp. Directv's baseball package- in finality I really don't think I'd watch them enough to be worth the money- nor, frankly, should I spend the time watching more than one baseball game a day/night!
[Reply]
Darrell 08:48 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
lighten up, Francis.
You lighten up, I'm just razzing you. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up