Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>How long would your cigars last during a zombie apocalypse?
captain53 04:32 AM 04-22-2010
Funny Post - I got about 12-15 months worth of cigars and ammunition based on moderate Zombie attack and probably 6 months supply for the worst attack possible.:-)
[Reply]
lightning9191 06:32 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by loki:
not long enough....need to stock up on ammo and cigars
Anytime a package shows up of either I always use the excuse of a zombie apocalypse. My wife seems to handle it much better seeing me stocking up to protect her from the hellish onslaught of the undead. It works much better than saying "I haven't tried these yet."
[Reply]
lightning9191 06:34 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by wolfandwhisky:
what if the zombies liked cigars, and you could toss cigars at them to slow them down if they are chasing you? like throwing raw meat to a angry junkyard dog?

how many bundles could you go through before you'd have to start throwing your more prized sticks?
Unless the zombies are able to herf with me without eating my brains I'm not sharing my cigars with them. Plus you would just have a herd of mooching zombies following you around. Congratulations on becoming the Pied Piper of the zombie apocalypse.:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:36 AM 04-22-2010
define the ratio of cigars:zombies:ammo: coffee : rum/day and we may be able to discuss this intelligently. All else is simple supposition.
[Reply]
shilala 07:13 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
define the ratio of cigars:zombies:ammo: coffee : rum/day and we may be able to discuss this intelligently. All else is simple supposition.
:-)
I will admit that I'm shamefully low on ammo, though. I'm thinking I'd only last a month or two if I was fending off a bpocalypse. An apocalypse, probably not more than a week or two, provided I shoot straight.

[Reply]
shilala 07:16 AM 04-22-2010
I do have lots of coffee and cigars. If any of you guys have extra ammo, cmon over and hang. You should probably call first. And wear something sexy. You'll have a lot better chance of getting through the bullets.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 07:55 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by sodomanaz:
Would the smoke attract the zombies? Would the glow of the lit cigar give away your location? Where exactly are we hiding out? Is it well ventilated?
:-):-) All valid questions...

If there was a zombie apocalypse I would probably want to go out Hollywood style and be buring a cigar at all times while I raise hell on the undead. I'm thinking I could a couple of months out my humis at that rate. :-)
[Reply]
n3uka 08:04 AM 04-22-2010
Nothing like a good after brain cigar :-)

[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:05 AM 04-22-2010
Now would the zombies reach Cuba? First sign of zombie attack I'm heading to Cuba and taking over the cigar factories. That way no worries about cigars or rum :-) Then I'd take a huge Yacht to the middle of the Atlantic and just chill until you guys handled the zombies.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:06 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
Considering how much ammo I've got, I'd probably run out of zombies before I ran out of cigars. :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:30 AM 04-22-2010
Lol, I think Id probably last 2 months with my stock now.
[Reply]
spectrrr 09:33 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I don't know what drugs you are on, but you might want to stop :-)
Well now that you mention it.....

5 scientific reasons zombie apocalypse could actually happen

Who says it's all idle theory?

Time to stock up on the ammo and cigars :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:44 AM 04-22-2010
This tread is killing me.

I love the fact that the topic of "Zombie Apocalypse" is the most stimulating discussion I've had all day. :-)
[Reply]
Jack Straw 10:02 AM 04-22-2010
At the current smoking rate, probably a year and a half. Pipe tobacco, on the other hand, about 10. :-)
[Reply]
Coz77 10:37 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by MTBAlex:
Are these the brain eating zombies? Or are they more like beetlejuice? Cause beetlejuice would likely enjoy a cigar and we can just smoke peacefully together.
[quote=stearns;835359]:-) for beetlejuice

Which beetlejuice are we talking about here :-)...cause from the looks of it Beetlejuice from the Stern show would probably eat your cigar before he ate your brains...Take a look at that poor Ashton.

Image or Image
[Reply]
kenstogie 11:16 AM 04-22-2010
beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice.
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 11:35 AM 04-22-2010
Originally Posted by Coz77:
Sat next to him on a flight to NY... he was with a guy who looked like Anthony Bourdain.

He struck me as a cranky guy. Would throw bundle sticks at him, for sure.
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:49 AM 04-22-2010
The BABOTL have it all planned out!!!

Our cigars would last at least a week, after that we smoke Arganese, Ratters is supply artillery and ammo, Greg's bringing the wine, Bob's got the CCs covered, and we are taking over Sierra Nevada Brewery!!!:-)

Hell, that already sound's like one of our Herfs!!!
[Reply]
alwayslit 11:56 AM 04-22-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrizaO-X00.....take care of business. Have a relaxing smoke after.
[Reply]
brigey57 12:04 PM 04-22-2010
It's all in theory mind you, but not long enough. If an apocalypse zombie attack would occur today, I'd be lighting and torching the zombies so they could track the smoke to the very crisp dead zombies!! Then I would smoke for about six months and then I'd have to track out some new smokes...ha, ha, ha, ha!!!
Originally Posted by sodomanaz:
Would the smoke attract the zombies? Would the glow of the lit cigar give away your location? Where exactly are we hiding out? Is it well ventilated?

[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Up