Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Going to Key Largo
chachee52 07:37 PM 03-22-2010
Just got back this AM from Key Largo. First stop was to Island Smoke Shop. Thanks to Bill for being so friendly and making us feel welcome!! What a place!!! I bought a few sticks and stuck around to smoke a El Original that was amazing. He had some time to sit back and chat with us to tell us about a couple places to check out. And all the sticks and lighter made it back (although they did open the check in bag to see what was in it).
Great weather, great people, and we are excited to get back there in Aug to get married!! I'll be spending some more time at the smoke shop!!!
[Reply]
68TriShield 04:43 AM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by chachee52:
Just got back this AM from Key Largo. First stop was to Island Smoke Shop. Thanks to Bill for being so friendly and making us feel welcome!! What a place!!! I bought a few sticks and stuck around to smoke a El Original that was amazing. He had some time to sit back and chat with us to tell us about a couple places to check out. And all the sticks and lighter made it back (although they did open the check in bag to see what was in it).
Great weather, great people, and we are excited to get back there in Aug to get married!! I'll be spending some more time at the smoke shop!!!
One of the nicest shops I've been in :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up