[Reply]
cort 08:19 PM 02-21-2010
USA 'nuff said:-)
[Reply]
King James 08:20 PM 02-21-2010
what a great game by team USA!
[Reply]
Beer Doctor 08:33 PM 02-21-2010
That was an amazing game. As a us hockey player i love beating the canadians more than any other country. Thank god for miller. He's our ticket to a medal.
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:47 PM 02-21-2010
Great game tonight.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:40 PM 02-21-2010
Most exciting game I have seen in a while. Medal Round should be unbelievable hockey.
[Reply]
MedicCook 11:53 PM 02-21-2010
How about that empty net goal at the end.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:58 PM 02-21-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
How about that empty net goal at the end.
I would have liked it more if it was by anyone but a Vancouver Canuck. :-)
[Reply]
PeteSB75 06:27 AM 02-22-2010
I had forgotten how exciting the Olympic hockey games can be. I was actually looking for anything to get away from the Ice Dancing... I switch over looking to see some more curling and was very pleasantly surprised to find this game going in mid-first period. If NHL games were half this exciting and hard fought, I would actually have something to watch between football and baseball. Hell of a game, and a very nice win by team USA!
[Reply]
macpappy 06:55 AM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
I had forgotten how exciting the Olympic hockey games can be. I was actually looking for anything to get away from the Ice Dancing... I switch over looking to see some more curling and was very pleasantly surprised to find this game going in mid-first period. If NHL games were half this exciting and hard fought, I would actually have something to watch between football and baseball. Hell of a game, and a very nice win by team USA!
This game was almost as good as the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:27 AM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
If NHL games were half this exciting and hard fought, I would actually have something to watch between football and baseball.
Try tuning in to the NHL playoffs, Pete. The intensity is ramped up 10 fold from the regular season, and is right on par with last night's game.
[Reply]
King James 09:35 AM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Try tuning in to the NHL playoffs, Pete. The intensity is ramped up 10 fold from the regular season, and is right on par with last night's game.
:-) also rival games, or regular season games of those jockeying for playoff spots can get pretty intense, wouldn't you agree?
[Reply]
shilala 09:36 AM 02-22-2010
I misseed the game, caught them skating off the ice. I would love to watch it. Anyone know where I can grab a download and get my game on?
[Reply]
PeteSB75 09:55 AM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Originally Posted by King James:
:-) also rival games, or regular season games of those jockeying for playoff spots can get pretty intense, wouldn't you agree?
I will try that, though it cuts into my baseball watching schedule :-) I was pretty surprised by that level of intensity coming in a group round game, although should have expected it with US vs Canada. Amazing work by Miller.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:59 AM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by King James:
I would. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:12 AM 02-22-2010
I must say, I was cheering for team USA (as would be expected), but even more, I wanted to see a hard fought game.

Got it on both counts.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
shilala 03:39 PM 02-22-2010
The game is being rebroadcast on USA network right now. It's in the third period and Sid just scored. You guys can catch the end if you like.
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 03:51 PM 02-22-2010
Miller won the game for USA. If it wasn't for his amazing play, Canada would of steamed rolled over the USA... You never know, maybe they will meet in the finals... All the next games ar sudden death, so anything can happen...
[Reply]
icehog3 04:14 PM 02-22-2010
Originally Posted by BroncoHorvath:
Miller won the game for USA. If it wasn't for his amazing play, Canada would of steamed rolled over the USA... You never know, maybe they will meet in the finals... All the next games ar sudden death, so anything can happen...
Not completely true....overtime is increased to 10 minutes in the single elimination round, but the shootout still prevails after that if the game is tied.

Originally Posted by Hockey.com:
In the Olympics, tied playoff games are followed by ten minutes of sudden death overtime. If the game remains tied, it is decided by a shootout. If the game remains tied after the first three shooters, any player can be chosen to shoot any number of times.

[Reply]
SilverFox 04:39 PM 02-22-2010
I will say it was an exciting game.

Miller did steal it................well with Brodeur's help.

Canada carried the play for much of the game but Miller stood tall.

Now the Canadians have to go the long way..............but who knows maybe a Can USA for gold????
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up