Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>5 Vegas - where to buy?
taltos 03:10 PM 02-12-2010
Try cigarplace.biz. A small company in Florida which has great prices, great deals and super customer service. I am not associated with them, just a very happy customer from Massachusetts.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 03:15 PM 02-12-2010
Originally Posted by Razorhog:
I'm confused. I thought the classic was the regular - am I missing something ?
That first pick should have said Miami. Sorry about that. Miami is my pick of the litter from 5 Vegas.
[Reply]
Razorhog 03:29 PM 02-12-2010
Originally Posted by taltos:
Try cigarplace.biz. A small company in Florida which has great prices, great deals and super customer service. I am not associated with them, just a very happy customer from Massachusetts.:-)
Thanks!
[Reply]
Razorhog 03:30 PM 02-12-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
That first pick should have said Miami. Sorry about that. Miami is my pick of the litter from 5 Vegas.
Ahh I gotcha - I've got to get my hands on some Miamis.
[Reply]
BigCat 04:28 PM 02-12-2010
Originally Posted by Razorhog:
Ahh I gotcha - I've got to get my hands on some Miamis.
cigarbid is your friend on this one. I've gotten 5 packs of the miamis for 9 bucks if I remember correctly. I know for sure I've gotten A's for that much. That's hard to beat.
[Reply]
jerseystepup 04:50 PM 02-12-2010
Just curious... the original post in the thread they were called "cinco vegas" is that how these are pronounced? just curious... ive heard that and "five vegas"
[Reply]
taltos 04:59 PM 02-12-2010
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Just curious... the original post in the thread they were called "cinco vegas" is that how these are pronounced? just curious... ive heard that and "five vegas"
cinco is Spanish for 5 and there is some feeling that the five should be pronounced that way.
[Reply]
Razorhog 05:33 PM 02-12-2010
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Yes the correct pronounciation is cinco, pronounced like "sink oh"
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up