Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>OPUS Lost City
McSmokey 12:25 PM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by Brooks W:
The Lancero and Love Affair are NOT the Lost City blend, they are the Regular Opus Blend (with an extra label)...

The Lost City blend is different (and it DOES taste very different from the normal Opus blend) because the tobacco was harvested and planted at a different time from the normal harvesting...

~brooks
I concur while it is still definitely Fuente in Profile the flavor is completely new
[Reply]
poker 12:43 PM 01-20-2010
CVM cigars has them available in singles and boxes.

http://www.cvmcigars.com/c-359-fuent...ty-cigars.aspx
[Reply]
jdakine 06:20 PM 01-22-2010
just arrived in Orlando today and had a sampler waiting for me. May smoke one after dinner:-)
[Reply]
UPHOTO 06:34 PM 01-22-2010
I love anything opus so I have to get some of these. Local store had some but $30 is tough.........
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 06:57 PM 01-22-2010
Heck 10 is hard let alone 30.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jerseystepup 07:54 PM 01-22-2010
Yea... IDK i know i started this thread because i was trying to make up my mind if i should get some or not... But i still feel i can get smokes I KNOW are solid for a better price.
[Reply]
Addiction 10:27 PM 01-22-2010
Smoked part one of these last night. The first two thirds was one of the the greatest smoking experiences that I've ever had, which was odd considering I hate Opus. Soft woodiness with peppery undertones and a warm sweetness that was reminiscent of raisins and white grape juice (I **** you not).

There was also a warmth from the pepper that stayed with you after the exhale that had some beefy spicy components to it. In the last third it petered out dramatically to plain simple woody flavors. Also the first 2/3s were showed no complexity over time, it was just as I described it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up