Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Pleasantly surprised by Indian Tabac
Giant & 49er Fan 11:53 AM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I like several RP blends, including the IT stuff. As a fairly new cigar smoker, though, sometimes it seems that Rocky comes out with new blends faster than I can get around to trying them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sounds like your not applying yourself. :-) Glad to hear the IT line getting some support though. Enjoy!
[Reply]
G G 01:01 PM 01-19-2010
If I have learned anything in the 2 years I have been into cigars, it is the fact that paying more money doesn't always mean better cigars.
[Reply]
duckmanco 01:04 PM 01-19-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
If I have learned anything in the 2 years I have been into cigars, it is the fact that paying more money doesn't always mean better cigars.

I have said that same thing time and time and again, and not once was I that succinct. It takes a while to figure it out, but when you do, its where the real fun of this hobby comes in IMO.

Quite well said. :-)
[Reply]
etznova 08:29 PM 01-20-2010
not sure what the normal price is but i got an email from thompson cigar today with these being on sale 20 for 49.95
[Reply]
duckmanco 10:43 PM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by etznova:
not sure what the normal price is but i got an email from thompson cigar today with these being on sale 20 for 49.95
eh, thats a standard price you can get from CI with free shipping and no hassle... also, just wait for a joecigar.com deal for these as that price w/ free shipping will no doubt be unbeatable. I loaded up on the corona maduros for a song a while back that way.
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:39 AM 01-21-2010
I love the IT Maduro Boxer, and ITSF Maduros I've smoked. I have an ITC 10TH Anni. on the way to try. I would like to try all the Indian Tabac sticks, eventually. Of course I'm still hoping to find a VigilantE Maduro, but it looks like the chances of finding one are slim to none, and slim left town.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up