Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>a thread from the balcony
Robert Mabona 10:44 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Cigar Saver Tube (linky) on ebay...

thanks. although it's probably the best solution, after one use, that thing would just smell awful.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 04:24 AM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
thanks. although it's probably the best solution, after one use, that thing would just smell awful.
Not if you clean it out...I have one...it works...
[Reply]
JaKaacH 09:13 AM 01-13-2010
How far up is the balcony?
Are you a good shot..?

[Reply]
Robert Mabona 07:34 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
How far up is the balcony?
Are you a good shot..?

i never know till i get there.

i shoot five inch groups at 25 yards with this
http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0283.jpg
[Reply]
JaKaacH 08:38 PM 01-13-2010
Para's are good shooters. I have a P-14 with a extra Les Baer top with BoMar sights.

Back to the thread....maybe a tall skinny glass jar that you can put the lid on.
[Reply]
Mr Edmundo 09:28 PM 01-13-2010
We cigar smokers sure are a resourceful bunch, aren't we? If someone happened to be watching, I'm sure they would be wondering WTF??
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 09:41 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
Para's are good shooters. I have a P-14 with a extra Les Baer top with BoMar sights.

Back to the thread....maybe a tall skinny glass jar that you can put the lid on.
my p12 is my favorite piece after my, less concealable, mk23.
customized by guncraft in ruskin, fl
fully teflon coated
ed brown ambi-safety
eb hammer
kimber full-length guide rod
eb extended beavertail
trijicon
3.5lb trigger
titanium grip screws
10-over Wolf springs
ultratech
http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0283.jpg

i considered the tall skinny jarry. but it's less portable than a spool of line.
[Reply]
pnoon 09:41 PM 01-13-2010
I don't understand what the big deal is about letting the cigar go out and relighting it. Many times during a herf, I'll get up to use the head or to get a refill on my beverage and upon my return, my cigar has gone out. It's not as though the cigar has been left for hours.

Just my :-). YMMV
[Reply]
Neuromancer 09:47 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I don't understand what the big deal is about letting the cigar go out and relighting it. Many times during a herf, I'll get up to use the head or to get a refill on my beverage and upon my return, my cigar has gone out. It's not as though the cigar has been left for hours.

Just my :-). YMMV
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 09:47 PM 01-13-2010
i don't mind relighting if it's shortly after it goes out. i just don't like to have to wait for it to go out. actually, after tying-off, heading up stairs and hauling it up, the cigar is normally out. but the adventure is so much fun!
[Reply]
pnoon 09:49 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
i don't mind relighting if it's shortly after it goes out. i just don't like to have to wait for it to go out. actually, after tying-off, heading up stairs and hauling it up, the cigar is normally out. but the adventure is so much fun!
It does sound like an adventure.
Fun is good.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up