Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Outdoor Conference Call
TripleF 11:54 AM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
I just got in from ice fishing, we did not get any fish but a few conference calls were made :-)
That's right!! :-)

Smoking a cigar outside = Outdoor Conference Call (phones not necessary LOL )
[Reply]
Steve 12:32 PM 01-12-2010
I have a Party Lusitanias or a HdM Du Gourmet calling me tonight. Not sure which call to answer...yet.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 12:39 PM 01-12-2010
Wow! I never knew this many partake people in the "OCC!" Leave it to "Inmates!!!"
[Reply]
14holestogie 12:48 PM 01-12-2010
I believe I have a call coming in shortly! :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Steve 12:57 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by RPguy:
Wow! I never knew this many partake people in the "OCC!" Leave it to "Inmates!!!"
Thats why we're a "brotherhood" :-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:24 PM 01-12-2010
We also made shot work of my flask filled with Bulleit :-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 01:27 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
I just got in from ice fishing, we did not get any fish but a few conference calls were made :-)
Where do you go ice fishing? When I head up to Maine I see a lot of people fishing in coves on our lake. It can be a little scary when you are screaming by on a snowmobile and all of a sudden you see a few heads in the corner of your eye when you head into these coves.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:46 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
Where do you go ice fishing? When I head up to Maine I see a lot of people fishing in coves on our lake. It can be a little scary when you are screaming by on a snowmobile and all of a sudden you see a few heads in the corner of your eye when you head into these coves.
We fish some of the small ponds on the upper Cape.
[Reply]
Steve 04:41 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by steve:
I have a Party Lusitanias or a HdM Du Gourmet calling me tonight. Not sure which call to answer...yet.
Well, tonight I recieved a call from a third party...the lost brother to a cigar I smoked a year ago yesterday.

Last year it was a celebration to the end of a great fishing trip. I think that it's fitting that I smoke the last sibling tonight as a celebration to life. A fitting bookmark!
[Reply]
TripleF 11:32 AM 01-30-2010
It's that time....... gotta go. back in an hour :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:15 PM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
It's that time....... gotta go. back in an hour :-)
What's the number -- I would like to participate too :-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 10:28 AM 02-04-2010
Awesome Scott, really glad you enjoyed the OCC!

I'm blind as a bat (can't see any pics here at work, damn it...really frustrating!) but I can only imagine! Reminds me...I really need an OCC, just need to find the time....sigh.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up