Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cabaiguan from Tatuaje
njstone 12:39 PM 01-12-2010
Great review, and I totally agree! The regular Cabaiguan is my favorite Connecticut wrapped cigar (others including the 601 Black, Tobacco Baez, Perdomo ESV, and CAO Black). So many flavors and so much character for a Connie. Not nearly as in-your-face as the 601 Black, but more complex.

Definitely a clean-palate smoke, but a great one imvho! There was a time when these could be had for about 1/2 price on cigarbid (like $5/stick). Not sure what they're going for these days. Sadly I don't have that many left :-)
[Reply]
OHRD 01:46 PM 01-12-2010
I've been keeping a very close eye on cbid for these since I had one a few weeks back; inmates are taking care of me for now! I received my first one in a trade from zitro_joe and BFallehy is sending me a couple now...I've got some money set aside for a box when I find the right price...
[Reply]
jechelman 01:54 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
If you liked this one, try the Coronas Extra. The best vitola of the bunch, imo.
:-)

I like the regular line better than the Guapo and especially enjoy the Corona Extra.
[Reply]
OHRD 02:52 PM 01-12-2010
Has anyone had the small size, the Petite. Do they still pack the flavor as the larger sizes? They're on CBid right now: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=836760
[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:32 PM 01-12-2010
Enjoy this cigar very much. Very smooth and rich flavors without going overboard on trying to be strong.
[Reply]
rizzle 04:21 PM 01-12-2010
Originally Posted by matthewjmichael:
Has anyone had the small size, the Petite. Do they still pack the flavor as the larger sizes? They're on CBid right now: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=836760
Look no further than your own thread....

Originally Posted by rizzle:
Bingo. I've always got a box of those and the Petites on hand. The Petites are like crack.
They are the only "small" cigar I've found that tastes identical to their big brothers. And yes, you can get some good deals on them on CBid. I just had a box delivered last week that I got for $106. Pretty damn good deal if you ask me.
[Reply]
Salvelinus 05:06 PM 01-12-2010
Thanks for the review. I will keep an eye out.
[Reply]
OHRD 06:34 AM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Look no further than your own thread....

They are the only "small" cigar I've found that tastes identical to their big brothers. And yes, you can get some good deals on them on CBid. I just had a box delivered last week that I got for $106. Pretty damn good deal if you ask me.
Great call rizzle, it is hard to find a smaller brother that packs the same punch. And congrats on the recent title! I'm in GA and have a lot of friends that are AL grads...
[Reply]
rizzle 08:01 AM 01-13-2010
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up