Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Ted for President
357 09:14 PM 01-06-2010
I've been a big fan of Ted for some time. Tom, great pics. I would love to meet Uncle Ted in the person. I've chatted with him a few times on his web forum. He's one of the few that actually posts & mods the forum on his site, heck he does it on a daily basis.

I love the last line of that first link: "I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders"
[Reply]
icehog3 11:32 PM 01-06-2010
I got Dam to come out of the shadows, that made my night in and of itself! :-)

Originally Posted by Cort:
Pretty cool Tom. Except for the first pic where you are checkin out Ted's ass with that curious look on your face.:-)
Ted had just farted. :-)

Originally Posted by Eleven:
I saw that episode where they unveiled the statue. Which one are you?

I'm the cop on the left in the picture, to Ted's right. Got to spend the whole day with him, he had some awesome stories. :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 01:05 AM 01-07-2010
Because of Uncle Ted's no nonsense way of explaining things, I taught (along with the gun range instructors) my young son how to shoot. I wanted him to be able to handle the gun and know what to do, in *any* situation.

He is 11 now, here is a video from when he was 9, check out the comments, I even lift Tedly's mantra in explaining to one person why in the world would you want to teach a 9 year old to shoot.

Because of Ted
[Reply]
tedrodgerscpa 04:51 PM 01-25-2010
Guys, guys...

I do appreciate the vote of confidence, but my past is a bit too spotty to stand up to any hack-journalist's investigative skills.

At this point, I must respectfully decline the nomination.

All my best,

Ted
[Reply]
RazzBarlow 05:33 PM 01-25-2010
I'd vote for Nugent in a second. He'll never win though. He's just too "common sense" and he doesn't care if he's politically correct or not.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up