Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>what do you smoke if you have 30 minutes
rizzle 02:58 PM 12-29-2009
Cabaiguan Petite.
:-):-)
[Reply]
systm 03:16 PM 12-29-2009
third for special G Maddie, but anything really that is that short isnt worth smoking, Im with the whole slowing down mentality. I like to just smoke, and its nice to relax a bit on the days off. but if you need to light something up anything really small is good,

*OT* what is the actual name of Partagas Shorts?
[Reply]
Zanaspus 03:17 PM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by Doctorossi:
Nothing. Half the point for me is that the cigar forces me to slooooooow down. I don't rush a cigar and I don't smoke much that burns in less than an hour.
:-)
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 03:37 PM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by systm:
third for special G Maddie, but anything really that is that short isnt worth smoking, Im with the whole slowing down mentality. I like to just smoke, and its nice to relax a bit on the days off. but if you need to light something up anything really small is good,

You got it. Partagas Short. 42 RG by 4 1/3 inches of CC goodness :-)
[Reply]
weak_link 03:37 PM 12-29-2009
Partagas Shorts are actually called Partagas Shorts. :-)
[Reply]
darkninja67 04:12 PM 12-29-2009
I usually will hot box a Party Short or fire up a Special G maduro
[Reply]
junkinduck 04:13 PM 12-29-2009
Thanks for all the recomendations. I am honored to be part of a group that treats a new guy this well. I agree on the slowing down but it is cold outside. I don't have any heat in the shop right now and I don't want to waste half a good smoke cause I got too cold.
[Reply]
htown 04:15 PM 12-29-2009
Boli Bonita or Rafael Gonzles PE
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:19 PM 12-29-2009
but anything really that is that short isnt worth smoking,
Then you are missing out on some really great cigars.

Smoke two! :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 04:30 PM 12-29-2009
Special G Maduro :-)
[Reply]
junkinduck 04:37 PM 12-29-2009
In my green ignorance I went on a web serch for the "party short" only to find that I am not able to obtain this CC. Oh well off to put the oliva G on the list to get when the humi gets seasond out.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 04:38 PM 12-29-2009
I cut a lancero size in half and smoke the foot end first, as it will unroll if left to be. Oliva V or Taboo SFO are my go-to sticks for this.
[Reply]
Mr B 04:51 PM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Illusione Epernay Petite. One of the best short smokes imo.
Agreed!

another short one I like to have early in the morning on my way to the lake w/ my coffee is an RP Vintage 92 Perfecto :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 04:54 PM 12-29-2009
My cold weather short smokes consist of Pepin Black Perlas, RP Sungrown Petite Coronas and the Oliva Special G Maduros.
[Reply]
gbum 04:57 PM 12-29-2009
olive g special g

or

punch petite corona
[Reply]
UPHOTO 05:03 PM 12-29-2009
Who cares about the size of it?

Price per 30 min is more like it.

You can find a 30 min smoke that get's hot or doesn't have the flavor of a bigger cigar and at times can cost the same as a robusto.

I would rather smoke a good robusto or PC for whatever time I have then smoke a smaller cigar all the way thru that costs the same.

I used to smoke the RP Sungrown Juniors becuase it was an ok short smoke but they cost almost $3 each! I would rather smoke a better $3 smoke for 30 min and throw the rest away.
[Reply]
pmwz 05:09 PM 12-29-2009
kust try a couple of different petit corona sized cigars.the rocky patel sun grown petit corona is definetly worth a try.
if you like big rg cigars try some of the short robustos.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:14 PM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by UPHOTO:
Who cares about the size of it?

Price per 30 min is more like it.

You can find a 30 min smoke that get's hot or doesn't have the flavor of a bigger cigar and at times can cost the same as a robusto.

I would rather smoke a good robusto or PC for whatever time I have then smoke a smaller cigar all the way thru that costs the same.

I used to smoke the RP Sungrown Juniors becuase it was an ok short smoke but they cost almost $3 each! I would rather smoke a better $3 smoke for 30 min and throw the rest away.

Makes sense to me. :-)
[Reply]
TheRiddick 06:05 PM 12-29-2009
601 Habano (Red) Guapito, same taste/flavor/body as its bigger brothers.
[Reply]
rlmedic 06:22 PM 12-29-2009
The Illusione Epernay Petite is great as is the Oliva G but another no one has mentioned......

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Coffee Break...great little robusto
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up