Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Montecristo White
beamish 09:35 AM 11-21-2009
tasty smoke but I prefer the platinum
[Reply]
Titan410 11:33 AM 11-21-2009
Originally Posted by Cenookie:
When first starting out with cigars, this is the stick that hooked me.
Me too!
[Reply]
Namerifrats 07:16 PM 11-24-2009
Had to do it, grabbed a 5 pack of Monte White Toros this evening. The wife wanted to go to Burlington to check out a couple stores. Gave me a chance to walk around in JR for a bit. $30 for the 5 pk and a torch lighter.
[Reply]
streetglide 07:38 PM 11-24-2009
I just tried 1 of the real small one's and liked the flavor. I'll probably buy 1 of the big ones but they are pricey.
[Reply]
Namerifrats 10:26 PM 11-24-2009
Damn right they're pricey. Only bad thing I can find about them so far. JR had the single Toros for $9.00 a stick! Bought the 5 pack, and got the free torch lighter with it for $30. I really wish they would be listed on Cbid more often. I had some of the smaller ones the other day when I started this thread. I will usually smoke about any size or shape, I generally go for the 50+ RG. Don't mind sticks in the 40's, but much smaller seems like the taste isn't the same. Maybe my smoking method gets them a bit hotter. I usually average a draw every 45-70 seconds. If it's a cigar that cools down a good bit, I'll usually take two light puffs to "stoke" the fire and then take my actual puff.
[Reply]
TheStatsGuy 08:46 PM 11-26-2009
Had a Montecristo White tonight among others. Was a very relaxing smoke. Lasted about an hour and three quarters for what I would consider a Churchill size. Burn was very even throughout with little change in flavor profile IMHO. Fairly smooth with no harshness to it. Had hints of cedar and a toasty almond taste towards the middle. I recommend this smoke for those who are fairly new to or are partially drawn to the slope! BEWARE - this smoke will not help you quit anytime soon(not a bad thing in my opinion)!
[Reply]
poriggity 08:38 AM 11-27-2009
I've only smoked a couple, but I thought both of them were pretty boring. Maybe I should light another to see what the fuss is about.
Scott
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up