Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Dreamin' of a new Ride!
NCRadioMan 11:08 AM 11-06-2009
Biker trash!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:25 PM 11-06-2009
Damnit that's 4 times this week someone has called me that you Lovebiscuit bastage! :-)

Originally Posted by eman67:
Is that a 96 cube S&S?
From what the info says its actually a 113 ci S/S :-)
I have yet to see it in person though, so I'll know more when I can get in for a test drive :-)

I would wear that shirt bro LOL. Even if Echo kicked my ass. It would be worth it if Peter had a shirt that said "I'm the b1tch" ROFL!!!!
[Reply]
Jbailey 09:32 PM 11-06-2009
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
"I'm the b1tch" ROFL!!!!
Christmas is just around the corner. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:51 PM 11-06-2009
Damnit that's 4 times this week someone has called me that you Lovebiscuit bastage! :-)

From what the info says its actually a 113 ci S/S :-)
I have yet to see it in person though, so I'll know more when I can get in for a test drive :-)

I would wear that shirt bro LOL. Even if Echo kicked my ass. It would be worth it if Peter had a shirt that said "I'm the b1tch" ROFL!!!!
Don't EVEN think about it.:-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:16 PM 11-06-2009
See!

This is where all the short jokes get you... a shirt that says "I'm the b1tch" on it :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:12 AM 11-12-2009
:-) Someone bought the bike out from under me :-)

Total bummage!!!
[Reply]
DrDubzz 12:39 AM 11-12-2009
please name the next bike "Ron" :-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 01:09 AM 11-12-2009
:-) It would fit the theme but alas all vehicles are girls :-)

We've had Jenna (first Harley), Asia (Echo's motorcycle), Betty (Echo's Betty Paige car), Debbie (my work horse car...as in "Debbie does Dallas") and Janine. The next will be Jesse Jane :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:48 AM 11-12-2009

Total bummage!!!
Sorry to hear that Dustin...
[Reply]
Wanger 07:15 AM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Actually I meant he should only wear it for Peter...Wouldn't want Echo beating down on Dustin. :-)
But what if he likes that? :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 07:18 AM 11-12-2009
:-) It would fit the theme but alas all vehicles are girls :-)

We've had Jenna (first Harley), Asia (Echo's motorcycle), Betty (Echo's Betty Paige car), Debbie (my work horse car...as in "Debbie does Dallas") and Janine. The next will be Jesse Jane :-)
Nice namings there Dustin! :-)

Just saw a special on **** the other night on CNBC (I think that was the channel) that had a segment on her. Evidently she lives in OK City and goes by her real name there. Anyone have a herf planned there? LOL
[Reply]
MetalBender 01:09 PM 05-31-2010
Well from my perspective I see a bike with forward controls that makes a steep lean angle and evasive maneuvers nearly impossible or perhaps deadly. Also the recumbent riding position keeps you from using your upper body to control the bike, also very unsafe. Cruiser type bikes do not lend themselves well to safe riding(except for the loud pipes). I can see where it would make a fantastic boat anchor though.:-) For me if it can't spit rock and go everywhere and anywhere at any time I have no use for it. As far as looks go, who cares it's for riding not looking at, but still I'd rather have a bike that looks like fun to ride rather than one that looks like it could use more polish. Good luck with what ever you choose and remember ATGATT.
[Reply]
E-Tx Surveyor 07:33 PM 05-31-2010
Very sweet bike. It will definately turn some heads, I'd be all over it.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:05 PM 05-31-2010
Originally Posted by MetalBender:
Well from my perspective I see a bike with forward controls that makes a steep lean angle and evasive maneuvers nearly impossible or perhaps deadly. Also the recumbent riding position keeps you from using your upper body to control the bike, also very unsafe. Cruiser type bikes do not lend themselves well to safe riding(except for the loud pipes). I can see where it would make a fantastic boat anchor though.:-) For me if it can't spit rock and go everywhere and anywhere at any time I have no use for it. As far as looks go, who cares it's for riding not looking at, but still I'd rather have a bike that looks like fun to ride rather than one that looks like it could use more polish. Good luck with what ever you choose and remember ATGATT.
Originally Posted by E-Tx Surveyor:
Very sweet bike. It will definately turn some heads, I'd be all over it.

Total bummage!!!

Maybe you should read through the whole thread. He missed out on the bike almost 6 months ago :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up