Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>V !!!!!!!
PeteSB75 06:36 AM 11-18-2009
Anyone catch the voiceover in the teaser last night? Thought they said something like last ep or finale? They only made 4 shows?
[Reply]
Kreth 07:47 AM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
Anyone catch the voiceover in the teaser last night? Thought they said something like last ep or finale? They only made 4 shows?
They're doing more in the spring, I think right after the Olympics.
I haven't been able to confirm this yet, but I think I spotted a cameo last night: the woman that the priest talked to when he was looking for the resistance member ("Priests have cards now?"). I think that was Faye Grant, one of the leads from the original.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LooseCard 02:32 PM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
They're doing more in the spring, I think right after the Olympics.
I haven't been able to confirm this yet, but I think I spotted a cameo last night: the woman that the priest talked to when he was looking for the resistance member ("Priests have cards now?"). I think that was Faye Grant, one of the leads from the original.
Posted via Mobile Device
I've been wondering what happened to it.

I got all caught up from the DVR, and.....

That's okay. I'm waiting on the Olys too.
[Reply]
Kreth 10:15 AM 05-05-2010
Anyone still watching this? I haven't spotted any other cameos from the original cast.
Also, the production team needs to do some research. For some reason, they're using the term Fifth Column to refer to both the human resistance and the Visitor subversives. By definition, a fifth column member is an insider.
Overall, I'm enjoying the reboot, but I do think they're overdoing not showing the Visitors' true form. We've got to be getting to the end of the season, and all we've seen are a couple of eyes and Anna's grill.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
PeteSB75 11:04 AM 05-05-2010
I gave up on it. I took it off my DVR queue and deleted those episodes I hadn't watched last week. I realized I just didn't care at all about any of the characters or stories and the stories are not quite bad enough for me to laugh at.
[Reply]
Eleven 08:22 AM 05-07-2010
I'm sticking with it for a while. I'm still pissed that The 4400 is gone.

OT: I would have bet they canceled 'Justified' too, but I just read it got re-upped for next year.
[Reply]
Kreth 09:49 AM 05-07-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
I gave up on it. I took it off my DVR queue and deleted those episodes I hadn't watched last week. I realized I just didn't care at all about any of the characters or stories and the stories are not quite bad enough for me to laugh at.
It's no Babylon 5, but it's ok so far. The original was all cheesy storylines and even cheesier effects, but I like it by default. There wasn't much else on in the way of sci fi at the time.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up