Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>The Last Ride (Long Winded)
Riff Raff 09:29 PM 10-21-2009
Originally Posted by stitch:
I drove through the Dells last year, Every inch of ground from Paulden to PV (Jackass Flats) :-) has a housing unit on it ...the Dells aint much more than that pile of rocks on 89 any more ...And the 89A cut off is like a four lane super highway now ... The old Territorial Capital (Prescott) and PV aint what they used to be. :-)
I grew up cowboyin' north of Kingman, in 75' when my Father died I became a Marine, Ten years later I went back to cowpunchin ...After I got hurt in 95' runnin steers was what made me feel like I still had some toughness left in me.
Even after I got old and sore it was still the only thing that made me feel like I still had some Hard chargin kick ass and take names in me.
It's been a good run ... My Fellow Vaquero's have made me proud of who I was , And glad for who I am.:-)
Stitch, all you gotta do is write about your stories and you will have a number of people eager to read them. Me among them! You have every right to be proud. It is guys like you that make me proud to be from Arizona!
[Reply]
Poronico 10:52 PM 10-21-2009
That was an amazing story stitch, thanks for sharing. Reminds me of back home helpin out on the farm :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:54 AM 10-22-2009
Thanks for sharing Jeff and for all you've done :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:26 AM 10-22-2009
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Sam Elliot just narrated that in my head, and it was good.
I concur.

God's blessings on your retirement.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up