Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
General Discussion>One Year Ago
MedicCook 08:25 AM 10-14-2009
Thank you to the ToE for giving us all a wonderful place to be.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 08:43 AM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
There is no perfect cigar board.
Cigar Asylum comes pretty close Dave, due to the moderation of the TOE and the respect and generosity of the rest of the members.
[Reply]
colimo 09:39 AM 10-14-2009
can't say it any better than those who came before....

thank you:-)
[Reply]
DBall 09:42 AM 10-14-2009
This board is great, as are the people. Thank you all... :-)
[Reply]
Steve 09:46 AM 10-14-2009
:-):-) :-)
[Reply]
Blindjimme 10:00 AM 10-14-2009
Happy Birthday / 1st Anniversary TOE and everyone. I am proud to call this place home. There is not a day when this place is not a part of my life, whether it's 10 minutes or hours. The draw to come here is phenomenal and obviously felt by many. It starts with cigars and continues with friends.

I Love This Place!!
[Reply]
GKitty 10:04 AM 10-14-2009
Love and gratitude always for the Team of 11.

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters who've made this corner of the Interwebs home. I was a member of that other board for a year and didn't meet nearly as many of you as I did in this the first year of CA.

It took a madhouse to make this SOTL blossom. :-)

It's been a trip so far and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 10:11 AM 10-14-2009
This place makes me happy!:-)
[Reply]
jjirons69 10:30 AM 10-14-2009
It's been a great year! I feel like a know a bunch of you better than I know some of my co-workers. This is such a great place! Thanks to all for making it happen and to the rest of us who hang around here and enjoy each other's company.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 10:37 AM 10-14-2009
Well said as always, Dave! Thank you to the TOE for creating this asylum, and congrats to everyone for making it a special corner of both the Internet and real life.

:-) Happy Birthday!:-)
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 10:42 AM 10-14-2009
Happy Birthday CA! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:47 AM 10-14-2009
Great post, Dave, I am proud to call you and 3026 others "friend". :-)

Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
This place makes me happy!:-)
'zactly! Happy Anniversary to Us All! :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 10:50 AM 10-14-2009
Well put Dave!!!

Over the last year, I've met many more people from here and had a great vacation while doing so! E.L.V.I.S. in Vegas made it a complete blast out there, and I enjoyed meeting and hanging out with each and every one of you. It was great to have my wife there to share teh experiences, as well. Through this board, I've made some good friends whom I care a great deal about. I know that those friendships will continue to grow throughout the years and we will all share good times and bad times together. hopefully more good times than bad. :-)

Thanks to the TOE for all of their hard work in maintaining this site and keeping an objective mind when it comes to some of the issues that have popped up over time. Keep up the great work!!!
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:51 AM 10-14-2009
Well said Dave!!!:-)

This asylum keeps me sane!!!

I'll take my pills now!!!:-)

Thanks TOE!!!

[Reply]
bobarian 10:52 AM 10-14-2009
"...the willingness and culture of passing on experience and friendship is the ongoing and evolving legacy for each of us."

Thanks to all who have helped to make this such a great place. Happy Anniversary to the Team of 11 and all my CA brothers and sisters. :-):-)
[Reply]
TripleF 10:54 AM 10-14-2009
Here! Here! :-)

:-)

Much respect to the founding fathers!! :-)
[Reply]
TheTraveler 10:58 AM 10-14-2009
One year ago I was a wet-behind-the-ears noob. Today ..... I still am. :-) But I learn something every time I visit this wonderful home we've got here so I'm making progress. :-)

P.S. I really like it here. The nurses are nice to me, no one steals my blanket and I've got a nice view out the window. *sigh*
[Reply]
Cigargal 11:35 AM 10-14-2009
Happy Anniversary to all and a big thank you to the Team of Eleven that made all this possible. If it wasn't for the asylum I wouldn't need a computer.
[Reply]
Whee 11:42 AM 10-14-2009
Happy Anniversary!
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 11:46 AM 10-14-2009
Excellent post Dave! Hard to believe a year has passed since so many of us sought refuge here. And refuge was exactly what the TOE gave us. We owe these guys a big thank you.

And a special thank you to the "other" Dave (68TriShield) for steering me here a year ago, as things seemed to crash and burn.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up