Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Smoking with a head cold.
cabinets 08:50 AM 10-31-2009
Just had my first cigar (brickhouse robusto) after a week with a cold...BURNT TOAST!!! Ugh, wasted a good cigar. I guess I'll have to wait a few more days.
[Reply]
Rabidsquirrel 10:13 AM 10-31-2009
I've had something for the past month. Sore throat for the first week, sore throat/headcold for the next two and, forgive me, infected snot this week. I'm finally feeling well enough to smoke something tonight.
[Reply]
cabinets 10:40 AM 10-31-2009
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
I've had something for the past month. Sore throat for the first week, sore throat/headcold for the next two and, forgive me, infected snot this week. I'm finally feeling well enough to smoke something tonight.
That was me (only less than a month). I just tried another a few minutes ago, and still not good. The taste buds must be really fouled up. I guess it takes a good bit to get back to normal.
[Reply]
Homebrewer 12:39 PM 10-31-2009
Well, when I started this thread, I was on day 3 or 4 of my cold. I smoked a big stogie and drank some scotch. My cold ended up lasting 11 or 12 days. If I get another cold, I will not be smoking. As many BOTLs said, it was a bad idea.
[Reply]
G G 01:02 PM 10-31-2009
I would rather smoke with a cold head.:-)

J/K I don't smoke when I have a cold either.
[Reply]
Cigar_Noob 02:08 PM 10-31-2009
I would think...a spicy (burn your face off spice) would probably clear you up in a heartbeat :-) are there any like that? no clue.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:44 PM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Agreed, I can't taste cigars at all.....I guess if I felt like I had to have some nicotine, but overall I agree it's a waste/
Pulled this thread up to see what I said back then, as I have a cold now, but am dying for a cigar. Nuts...I will wait.
[Reply]
big pete 07:50 PM 09-27-2012
I'm getting over a cold now and a couple days ago I couldn't resist the urge and lit up a PL Robusto ER that was calling for me. Should have saved it at it tasted a bit muted and I ending up coughing up a storm the next day.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 06:14 AM 09-28-2012
... Think I'm coming down with something. Chit
[Reply]
icehog3 10:16 AM 09-28-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
... Think I'm coming down with something. Chit
It's goin' around. :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 11:55 AM 09-28-2012
I have something too. Came on Tuesday, worst day was yesterday...I hope.
[Reply]
357 12:33 PM 09-28-2012
I usually avoid it. But, if there's a herf I want to go do and sudafed can dry my sinuses out/open them enough to taste I'll give it a whirl. Just make sure you don't PPP and share the "love".
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up