Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Michael Jordan threatened with fine for smoking
bobarian 02:03 PM 10-08-2009
I really dont understand the militant attitude here. Yes, smoking bans are restrictive, but how many of you went to City Hall or wrote your state representative when smoking was banned in your communities? Even in "tobacco friendly" states there are restrictions. I dont think all of these bans have been bad. I can remember when smoking in office buildings was commonplace. At one time smoking in airplanes was allowed.

In the case of MJ, if his picture had not appeared in the newspaper, I doubt there would have been all this publicity. But when the picture appeared the city had to put him(the PGA) on notice.
[Reply]
Magma 06:00 AM 10-10-2009
Originally Posted by Conch Republican:
Who cares what kind of cigar! The anti-smoking Nazi's are driving people into our cigar sversion of Opium Dens. This is effing ridiculous. To not be able to smoke a cigar, outside, during a golf game is beyond comprehension. Next thing you know they will find a way to inject dye into our bodies and make it illegal to fart in public! Or to sweat in public because it offends someone, I realize some people think I am going off the deep-end here, but WTF!
There's more, but the SFPD is probably already looking for me, :-) so I will shut up and fume in the corner!
//end rant
Last I heard, Hawaii is trying to pass a law that prevents "stink" people from riding the city bus.
crazyness I tell ya!
[Reply]
SmokinApe 06:52 AM 10-10-2009
There are a few key pieces of information that I still would like and haven't been covered in the article or any of the posts... Does MJ use a punch or a cutter? Does he keep cello on or off? How often does he purge his cigar?
[Reply]
AD720 08:01 AM 10-10-2009
Originally Posted by SmokinApe:
There are a few key pieces of information that I still would like and haven't been covered in the article or any of the posts... Does MJ use a punch or a cutter? Does he keep cello on or off? How often does he purge his cigar?
B&M or internet?
[Reply]
Homebrewer 10:37 AM 10-10-2009
They better check Golden Gate Park. I think there are some smokers there by upper Haight St..
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up