Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>New and hilarious flavors!
CasaDooley 08:20 PM 10-07-2009
I've tasted green olive, pine pitch, pencil lead/flint, mint, perfumed soap just to name a few. Some oddball flavors add to the whole experiance, others not so much.:-)
[Reply]
Fumes 08:44 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
I'm smoking a Party Corona right now and I figured I would get some more info on this stick so I went onto a CC site and they had the flavor profile as "ANIMAL" WTF?
There's a Russian cigar mag called "Cigar Clan" that uses this descriptor quite often... I'm still not sure exactly which animal they're talking about. Civet cat?
[Reply]
T.G 09:15 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
I'm smoking a Party Corona right now and I figured I would get some more info on this stick so I went onto a CC site and they had the flavor profile as "ANIMAL" WTF?
Originally Posted by Fumes:
There's a Russian cigar mag called "Cigar Clan" that uses this descriptor quite often... I'm still not sure exactly which animal they're talking about. Civet cat?
Maybe it means fried in mustard w/ grilled onions, pickles and extra spread.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 10:14 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by Fumes:
There's a Russian cigar mag called "Cigar Clan" that uses this descriptor quite often... I'm still not sure exactly which animal they're talking about.
I'll venture a guess that they mean "musky".
[Reply]
dannyboy 12:27 PM 10-08-2009
The first illiosione I smoked had a very distinct flavor of peperroni for the first quarter inch, not even subtle, it was like I was eating pepperoni, not smoking a cigar. I think thats the only time I have said WTF to a flavor in a cigar.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up