Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>I'm free
Whee 01:05 PM 10-06-2009
Congrats. Now let's hope you learned your lesson.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:36 PM 10-06-2009
Hope this is the start of better things to come, Don.
[Reply]
acarr 01:38 PM 10-06-2009
Congratulations, now you can go to the cigar bar all day, come home smelling like a chimney and nobody will say a word!
[Reply]
Lensjockie 01:48 PM 10-06-2009
Anybody have his (catfish's) addy, I smell the fumes of a engine and the squeaking of ammo doors so to speak.
[Reply]
catfish2 02:32 PM 10-06-2009
Thanks for all of the good advice (especially the one about the hooker). I knew that this day was coming but now that It's here, I feel kind of lost.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 02:43 PM 10-06-2009
Get some friends together, have a smoke and a few drinks(if you want). Just enjoy some good conversation and enjoy freedom. Soak it all in Don. It feels great.
[Reply]
OLS 02:49 PM 10-06-2009
Let's define FREE. Do you owe her money each month?
Can she call you anytime "She feels like talking"?
Are there kids involved who will be splitting time?

Freedom isn't free. This is not what they meant, but it sure is a catch all phrase.

If your answer to the above questions was NO each time, congratulations, you are free.
[Reply]
wrench turner 85 03:06 PM 10-06-2009
take a couple of days off work and get wasted and pick up some womrens at the bar.
[Reply]
ade06 03:13 PM 10-06-2009
Take a trip to Brazil!
[Reply]
acarr 03:17 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by ade06:
Take a trip to Brazil!
That could be hazardous to your health.
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:25 PM 10-06-2009
Get hitched!!! J/K:-)

Smoke something nice and take it all in... then let it out!!!:-)
[Reply]
ValorBali41 03:26 PM 10-06-2009
Set up an ultimate relax day at home. Put a cooler in front of the t.v., your Humi, any foods, a case of beer (your choice), and the remote. Watch t.v. for hours on end, smoke, and drink! Your a free man, time to kick back for a good 18 hours :-)
[Reply]
catfish2 04:05 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by OLS:
Let's define FREE. Do you owe her money each month?
Can she call you anytime "She feels like talking"?
Are there kids involved who will be splitting time?

Freedom isn't free. This is not what they meant, but it sure is a catch all phrase.

If your answer to the above questions was NO each time, congratulations, you are free.
NO
NO
NO

I asked my lawyer how we did. She said "better than most men end up with".
enough said
[Reply]
catfish2 04:07 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by wrench turner 85:
take a couple of days off work and get wasted and pick up some womrens at the bar.
What's a "womrens"?:-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 04:12 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by catfish2:
What's a "womrens"?:-)
A small farm animal, most like a sheep.
:-)

Best of luck with everything.
[Reply]
ValorBali41 05:58 PM 10-06-2009
NO
NO
NO

I asked my lawyer how we did. She said "better than most men end up with".
enough said
DIRECT DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF DIVORCE:
(Latin)- To rip a man's genitals out through his wallet.

Good thing you made out better :-)
[Reply]
catfish2 05:01 AM 10-07-2009
With everything that I've been going threw lately, I've had a pounding headache for the last two weeks. This morning I feel a little better. Hopefully things are starting to clear up.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 07:51 AM 10-07-2009
The reason divorces are so expensive is because they're worth it.:-)

Now go find a nice girl who's daddy owns a cigar store!
[Reply]
acarr 09:20 AM 10-07-2009
There was a great quote and I don't remember who it was from and it said something to the effect of "You never really know a woman until you have met her in court"
[Reply]
JJG 11:00 AM 10-07-2009
Thanks for all of the good advice (especially the one about the hooker). I knew that this day was coming but now that It's here, I feel kind of lost.
I've felt this way once before. was happy to be out of the relationship but a little lonely in the evenings. Try to stay busy with friends if you can. Sometimes if I was bored and wanted to chat, I'd talk to people here at the asylum. In fact I still do this occasionally, lots of great people here.

The best advice I can give is to spend some time alone. It may be quiet around the house, but in my experience it's not a good idea to start looking for a new companion just yet. Internet, cigars and maybe a little wine are the best medicine for loneliness.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up