Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
General Discussion>Odd Names You've Encountered
Fishbeadtwo 02:23 PM 09-21-2009
A customer at my job is named Richard Moss but goes by Dick...........Moss. Not sure but I think they have a salve for that don't they?
[Reply]
Whee 02:24 PM 09-21-2009
Had a couple of employees named Janet Jackson and Tina Turner. Our payroll dept did not pay them at first because they thought it was a joke.:-)

My two favorites though are guys who worked at the WHQ of the last place I worked.

Richard Head
Rusty John

Could never say Rusty's name without laughing.:-):-)
[Reply]
hotreds 02:29 PM 09-21-2009
Richard Pface, but you can call me "Dick." True story- he was a purchasing agent for a company I sold to. Guess at that point he didn't care anymore and had hear it all.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:53 PM 09-21-2009
Guy who worked with one of my friend's wives year ago at a medical lab was named Atul Shed. (A tool shed).
[Reply]
TheTraveler 03:00 PM 09-21-2009
I knew a guy in another platoon named Harry Ball. I dated a girl named Spicey.

My wife has seen a few kids come through the office with odd names - Cinderella was one of the tamer of them. :-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 03:03 PM 09-21-2009
Slaughter Hamm.
[Reply]
The Poet 03:04 PM 09-21-2009
I went to high school with a girl who's last name was Steele - nothing much odd with that. But she had an aunt who was a physical therapist names Mada. That's right, a therapist Mada Steele.
[Reply]
Clampdown 03:10 PM 09-21-2009
I had a student several years ago, if I can remember here is his name, Eekbyasyakinbiagalan. That was his first name, and asked that I just call him Bison, and I was fine with that.

I used to go to church with this guy,
http://www.healthgrades.com/director...D-FD3B8B34.cfm
[Reply]
dannysguitar 03:28 PM 09-21-2009
I was watching an early episode of Intervention on A&E, and this particular episode was about a homosexual that used a lot of heroin. Anyway, after he decides to go to treatment, he gets to the treatment center and it is a specially designed treatment center for homosexuals. The director of said treatment center's name was Thomas Highcock. I thought that was pretty interesting considering the circumstances.... :-)
[Reply]
heavyd 03:39 PM 09-21-2009
I had a boss named Bunny Beamsderfer about 10 years ago. Her real name was actually Bunny.
[Reply]
Nabinger16 03:46 PM 09-21-2009
I almost forgot... I went to high school with a kid named Bud Wieser. I'm not sure if his real first name was really Bud, but that's what he always went by. He was kind of a screw up and was always getting called down to the office for one thing or another, and they announced his name over the intercom as Bud Wieser. They always put a big space between Bud and Wieser when they announced it. People that knew him said his father was a big joker, and they claimed it was his real name. I'll have to pull out my old year book and see if I can scan a pic or something.
[Reply]
hotreds 03:55 PM 09-21-2009
Chanda Leer.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:05 PM 09-21-2009
My sister went to school with a girl named True Love.

And Virginia Tech's QB is named after a car part, Tyrod. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:49 PM 09-21-2009
Ran across a Dr Benjamin Dover at Portsmouth hospital last month.
[Reply]
pnoon 04:50 PM 09-21-2009
I used to work with a guy whose name was Dick Outhouse.
Yep.
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 05:02 PM 09-21-2009
My first name is Tabb. I have only met one other guy named Tabb.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
heavyd 05:16 PM 09-21-2009
I have an uncle named Russell Dickey. He has gone by Rusty most of his life. I ask him why he does that to himself and he just shrugs and says that I'm the only person who ever mentions it.

All the power to you, Unc!:-)
[Reply]
WyoBob 05:19 PM 09-21-2009
There's a former restaurant owner in our town named Dick Grabber.

And, in my former hometown in Nebraska, there are several families named Fagot. I used to coffee with one of them. One morning, he came in and I yelled, "Hey, Fagot, come over here" so he'd come over and have coffee with us. I didn't think anything of it but the tourist family who had just sat down for breakfast got up and left:-) Everyone at our table lost it and started laughing.
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 05:19 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:
A school mate of mine back in the 90's was named Shithead Assface. (Shi-theed Az-fach-e)
I've run into a Shi'thead as well. Dick Harden, Harry Mann as well.
[Reply]
Tuxguy 05:20 PM 09-21-2009
went to grade school with a Brighton Early
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 34 > Last »
Up