Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>We are for real this year!!!!
qwerty1500 03:16 PM 09-27-2009
Yup, I think they may be for real.
[Reply]
jonharky 04:09 PM 09-27-2009
I know you guys are all excited about your team going 3-0 but...The Detroit Lion's won their first game in 21 months!! :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:21 PM 09-27-2009
you jet fans are going to make me taunt you. Never a good thing.

After that, I shall taunt you a second time.
[Reply]
Tarks 05:27 PM 09-27-2009
Relax, its only week 3. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:29 PM 09-27-2009
Looking good for week #3.
[Reply]
RJK18 06:05 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by jonharky:
I know you guys are all excited about your team going 3-0 but...The Detroit Lion's won their first game in 21 months!! :-)

It's a sad sad night in DC.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
DBall 03:46 PM 10-01-2009
Tough game comin' up... let's hope we can keep that 1st-quarter-goodness up throughout the entire game...
[Reply]
coastietech 03:26 PM 10-02-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
Tough game comin' up... let's hope we can keep that 1st-quarter-goodness up throughout the entire game...
I think if they trust Sanchez and let him air it out we should be good. If they try and stifle the offense by trying to ground and pound we are gonna take a beating early and Sanchez is gonna have a harder time under pressure trying to play catch up.

Hopefully the defense plays better this week. I want a week one or week two performance!!

I think we'll be fine. :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:46 PM 10-02-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
I think if they trust Sanchez and let him air it out we should be good. If they try and stifle the offense by trying to ground and pound we are gonna take a beating early and Sanchez is gonna have a harder time under pressure trying to play catch up.

Hopefully the defense plays better this week. I want a week one or week two performance!!

I think we'll be fine. :-)
Put your cigars where your
banter is:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:19 PM 10-02-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
:-) How About "Them Saints", Then?
[Reply]
Resipsa 06:24 PM 10-02-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
:-) How About "Them Saints", Then?
Saints will eat the the Nyets alive Greg :-)
[Reply]
DBall 06:20 AM 10-03-2009
You looking for a bet, Vic? :-)

Don't get me wrong, I think the Jets are gonna have a hell of a time with this and probably not even win, but I'll all up for a friendly wager...
[Reply]
shilala 06:41 AM 10-03-2009
I just love hearing them say "Sanchez". I have no idea why it entertains me so much, but I laugh every time I hear his name.
The kid can sling it, though. He's definately got some game. :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 10:19 AM 10-03-2009
You looking for a bet, Vic? :-)

Don't get me wrong, I think the Jets are gonna have a hell of a time with this and probably not even win, but I'll all up for a friendly wager...
Absolutely Dan. I do have to say though when I bet on gAmes it's straight up, no points. I don't do it to try to screw
people, just that when fans are involved for
me it's about who the better team is. No moral victories are given for covering the spread :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:27 AM 10-03-2009
True test this week!!
[Reply]
DBall 11:41 AM 10-03-2009
Absolutely Dan. I do have to say though when I bet on gAmes it's straight up, no points. I don't do it to try to screw
me it's about who the better team is. No moral victories are given for covering the spread :-)
I don't understand spreads or anything (not much of a gambler), however, I will bet you a fiver on the game...

Jets win, you send

NO wins, I send... deal?
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:50 PM 10-03-2009
I don't understand spreads or anything (not much of a gambler), however, I will bet you a fiver on the game...

Jets win, you send

NO wins, I send... deal?
You have yourself a bet, Sir
[Reply]
pnoon 01:34 PM 10-03-2009
Shoot me a PM if the Colts make the playoffs and have to lose to the Chargers AGAIN.

I'd love to take more of your sticks. :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 03:07 PM 10-03-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Shoot me a PM if the Colts make the playoffs and have to lose to the Chargers AGAIN.

I'd love to take more of your sticks. :-)
Not this year Pnoony. Peyton will own your boys. Unless the refs hand the game to the Chargers again:-)

Merriman beaten any women lately? :-)
[Reply]
DBall 04:37 PM 10-03-2009
Not this year Pnoony. Peyton will own your boys. Unless the refs hand the game to the Chargers again:-)

Merriman beaten any women lately? :-)
By 'women' do you mean the Bills?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 34 > Last »
Up